Catalogue? Metal Gremlins

bas_2312

Hi guys,

I'm trying to collect a Gremlin crew consisting of the old metal models. So far I have a bunch of metal models, but I can't seem to find out what's missing?

Is there a list somewhere of which models were made in metal? 

I have the Ophelia crew set, Young LaCroix, Som'er crew set, Taxidermist, Slop Haulers, Hog whisperer, Piglets, Stuffed Piglets, Pigapult and even the special Rooster Rider. As far as I can see I'm only missing Lenny, the Avatar and a Giant Mosquito, am I correct in this?

1 hour ago, bas_2312 said:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to collect a Gremlin crew consisting of the old metal models. So far I have a bunch of metal models, but I can't seem to find out what's missing?

Is there a list somewhere of which models were made in metal? 

I have the Ophelia crew set, Young LaCroix, Som'er crew set, Taxidermist, Slop Haulers, Hog whisperer, Piglets, Stuffed Piglets, Pigapult and even the special Rooster Rider. As far as I can see I'm only missing Lenny, the Avatar and a Giant Mosquito, am I correct in this?

Warpig came in metal as well

The old metal rooster rider is in fact a 'counts as' Warpig

McTavish also came in metal 

There's Ltd edition egg hauler (slop hauler) and a female gremlin (forget the name) feeding a pig or something

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Jwinks said:

Hello,

Are you still looking for McTavish en metal?  Anything else from the gremlin metal line?  I have a few extra I would like to pass on.

J

I have McTavish, but am looking for 2 metal Giant Mosquitos. 

And less important, updated Som'er and Som'ers Avatar of Indulgance.

Let me know what you have lying around :)

• 2 weeks later...