Hey everyone, I got the alt Bishop model a while back, so I played a few games with him and was moderately impressed with him. (Bishop +imbued energies  is ALOT of attacks.:P)  After those few trial games I set him aside for my more regular go to models. 

As I was looking over my cards trying to be inspired for some new crew ideas I saw his card and thought "you know I should try him again....but how? and with whom?" So if anyone knows of some good reasons to run him or crews for him to be in me know. They can be funny or weird lists I'm not going to a tournament just some fun times with friends. 

PS I have Ramos, Rasputina, Colette, Ironsides, Mei Fang, Sandeep, Ulix and Zipp and a smattering of other models to round out those crews a bit. 

Thanks for the ideas/advice

Bishop is a good source of Paralyse, if you go the devour route with Rasputina. 

He is also a very good source of WP duels if you run a pack leader beast list. 

He always used to be a good source of pushing people around for low damage, so Ironsides might well get some use out of him setting up her hand picked men. 

To be fair he is a solid choice all the time when you don't know what you are facing because he can cover a lot of bases. He may not be the  best scheme runner (largely because of cost) but he does it well. He may not hit the hardest, but he largely doesn't care what he is hitting, he can get around most defenses somehow, and he gets pretty durable when he is engaged because most people are not going to take specualtive hits on him when he can cage fighter them to the face

I have wanted to run a devour list with Rapsy but it always felt hard to do especially  since I don't have any gremlin opponents. Marcus is on e of two arcanists masters I don't have, but I thought that a WP based list with him were all of your beast keep getting free attacks could be a lot of fun. 

5 hours ago, Adran said:

To be fair he is a solid choice all the time when you don't know what you are facing because he can cover a lot of bases. He may not be the  best scheme runner (largely because of cost) but he does it well. He may not hit the hardest, but he largely doesn't care what he is hitting, he can get around most defenses somehow, and he gets pretty durable when he is engaged because most people are not going to take specualtive hits on him when he can cage fighter them to the face

That sounds like a really accurate summery of him. I think that maybe why I don't take him since I try to be more specific with who I'm taking and why I'm taking that model.  Need a model dead ASAP? Howard, what to run schemes all over the place? wind gamin are a great choice, Need to hold a point Joss/Carlos have that job covered and theses models have synergy with the rest of the crew. 

@Adran WOW how can you get 16 attacks with him? 3 for activating +1 for imbued energies +1 if you flurry I guess if you give him reactivate he would get another 3+1 if flurrying but that only brings you up to ~9 can you also use alpha too? that would give you 3-4 more...

@MrbedlamSadly I don't have angelica yet I just keep putting off buying her, but I really needs to change that she's a good model and I keep running Colette lately

26 minutes ago, frostwolf428 said:

@Adran WOW how can you get 16 attacks with him? 3 for activating +1 for imbued energies +1 if you flurry I guess if you give him reactivate he would get another 3+1 if flurrying but that only brings you up to ~9 can you also use alpha too? that would give you 3-4 more...

Hire bishop, give him Imbued energies. 

Hire student of conflict

Hire Myranda give her imbued energies

Hire Marcus with pack leader.

Turn Bishop into a beast. Use student on conflict to make bishop fast. 

Activate Bishop,  Flurry twice. (6 attacks). Make at least one of them attack vs Wp, and when they fail you will get a free attack from pack leader. (7 attacks)

Activate Marcus - Alpha Bishop, discard Imbued energies for fast Repeat 2 flurries (13 attacks)

Activate Myranda - discard imbued enerigies for fast, use her action to make a friendly beast attack 3 times (16 attacks). 

It will cost you 4 cards for the Flurries, and you need 4 extra duels to go off.

Its almost certainly not the best way to spend those cards and AP, but it is possible. 

1 hour ago, Adran said:

Hire bishop, give him Imbued energies. 

Hire student of conflict

Hire Myranda give her imbued energies

Hire Marcus with pack leader.

Turn Bishop into a beast. Use student on conflict to make bishop fast. 

Activate Bishop,  Flurry twice. (6 attacks). Make at least one of them attack vs Wp, and when they fail you will get a free attack from pack leader. (7 attacks)

Activate Marcus - Alpha Bishop, discard Imbued energies for fast Repeat 2 flurries (13 attacks)

Activate Myranda - discard imbued enerigies for fast, use her action to make a friendly beast attack 3 times (16 attacks). 

It will cost you 4 cards for the Flurries, and you need 4 extra duels to go off.

Its almost certainly not the best way to spend those cards and AP, but it is possible. 

That's amazing lol :D I want to do this now at least one time just to say that I had a model make 16 attacks

I do agree though its not the best way to spend your AP and cards, but I would love to see my opponents face after I pulled off this combo of attacks