A thousand faces

kaintxu

Hi guys,

Starting to play never born and I Tend to give A thousand faces to both Nekima and Tedy. Problem comes when I actually have to change it. If opponent has armor, retribution eye is easy, but could you guys give me tips on which other upgrades are actually worth to take, and vs what?

Thanks

Malifaux Provides: Need to lift a marker to deny a scheme or heal? This upgrade is great - especially in a reactionary sense. It's one of my most common 1KF swaps. 

Fears Given Form: I always have my FGF carrier (if it's not a master) start with 1KF. Lets me get out of the deployment zone without messing with my activation order and you can catch a few enemies off guard if they don't see it on the table and clump up too much. 

Mimic's Blessing: A 1KF swap to Mimic's Blessing can be good to make sure you have enemy models that will allow you to make use of the upgrade. You won't benefit from it the turn you swap it in but it can be very helpful. 

PactReally need to get the job done? Pact gives you a card in hand and lets you cheat if the BJ pops up. Not always the best option but in rare cases it's worth remembering. 

But somebody (I forgot who) gave the tip that you can have a Doppelgaenger with Ret.Eye copying Nekimas ML. A hoop to jump through but a powerful effect. When already in CC and with a tome for the trigger, you get 3 attacks, too.

Other than that, necroon has said it all.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2017 at 6:37 PM, necroon said:

Malifaux Provides: Need to lift a marker to deny a scheme or heal? This upgrade is great - especially in a reactionary sense. It's one of my most common 1KF swaps. 

Fears Given Form: I always have my FGF carrier (if it's not a master) start with 1KF. Lets me get out of the deployment zone without messing with my activation order and you can catch a few enemies off guard if they don't see it on the table and clump up too much. 

Mimic's Blessing: A 1KF swap to Mimic's Blessing can be good to make sure you have enemy models that will allow you to make use of the upgrade. You won't benefit from it the turn you swap it in but it can be very helpful. 

PactReally need to get the job done? Pact gives you a card in hand and lets you cheat if the BJ pops up. Not always the best option but in rare cases it's worth remembering. 

This is really the perfect summary.  Like, someone should put this up on Pull My Finger.