Malifaux Limiteds we might never see

Hagisman

Thinking back to when I first started Malifaux there were a couple of pictures I saw of limited edition models that never came to fruition. They are part of a failed kickstarter. Thought I'd share them in case people hadn't seen them before. I kind of wish they came back. I really wanted to see all three of these models. Collette, Lucius + Hunter, and Pandora. 

7da9caa24df3d1f36fae46e3d02a02e6_large.png

838f32964010b5e5002b1052ac355505_large.png

ead3ebcd543b93a7e0d942ff53fb8e26.jpg

• Like 1

Doesn't really sound like Malifaux Colette "An important character in the Digital RPG, Colette, a powerful member of the Shogunate, wields great power against the Glitch. This is your chance to own a high quality 8-inch tall, fully painted resin Colette figure." Lucius and Miss Direction are both described as Malifaux models, with the miss being a new Outcast.

6 hours ago, JayseN said:

Are you sure they weren't just fan art, or that the kickstarter wasn't fully licensed? 

If I remember correctly it was a collaboration with Wyrd Games and a developer(No idea who). There was some discussion at the time whether the Kickstarter backers were funding it for the actual game or for the Malifaux models. I don't know why the game never came to fruition. 

Drawn by Clouds was the game company behind it I believe. With Wyrd set as publishing the physical part of the game. 

It's been three years since the project died and the website is completely expired.

• Like 1