First time with Wyrd Figures. LOL

Gremlin66

Finally got my first batch in. What a PITAss they are. Yes I checked out the how to on Wyrd and Gmorts. Will say Awesome figures. Most I did by myself but what is up with the so many pieces. Trust me I love a good put together model. But DAAMN. LOL  

I'm looking forward to assembling and getting a few teach me games in. 

Good gaming to everyone.

• Like 2

Guessing by your forum handle you picked Gremlins.  The faction is probably the most challenging to assemble, what with the small models and the always separate feet.   (I know some individual models are worse, but Gremlins got everyone else beat at the faction level easy)

It always used to confuse me when people were blown away by the small parts on these models. Then it occurred to me that not everyone came into this hobby from model building instead of gaming. Try out some Kotobukiya, Tamiya, or Bandai kits, which sometimes have not only small parts, but also decorative metal leaf to be shaped, and actual rubber tubing as thin as some of the gremlin rifles, then we'll talk about a challenge! XD

Seriously, though, stick with it, and you'll do fine. After the first few, it will be normal if you've built other minis.

• Like 1

I thought Von Schill's Steam Trunk and its zillion pieces was a kind of an in-joke for you people who did build model tanks before this. But some of us didn't build any minis AT ALL before picking up Malifaux! I guess I should be happy my first solo assembly models were cut off of the sprue already. They were steam arachnids.

• Like 1