Lady J SS Count

Crusader85

I am moving over to Guild from Neverborn and I love the theme of Lady J.  I've read her wiki on Pull My Finger and know that she likes a lot of soulstones to help keep her alive.  But I was wondering with peoples personal experience, is 4ss enough if taking her with the burtal effigy and badge of office?

There isn't a right answer. 

She has a lot of healing options, and  a lot of wounds, so she ought to last a while with out added support, but if you play her very aggresively, then she might need extra help. Also if your opponents are playing aggressively, then you might need more stones to keep her alive. 

Make a few lists, play a few games, and see how it goes. Whilst giving her 3 extra stones will keep her alive longer, that cost might upgrade an austringer to Francisco. 

Thanks for the replies guys.  I played her last night against dreamer with a full cache.  I was doing fine on survivability with chompy in my face but died to stupid stiches.  Even with Emmisary buff of positive flips, I just couldn't survive 6 stitch shots (stupid reactivate).

• Like 1

The crew I take doesn't necessarily allow her to have additional soulstones in her pool other than her cache. She seems to run fine it is just know when to use your resources with guild and with lady J it is making sure you can get her up the board so she can charge first or second turn and removing your opponents heavy hitters from the board. Also always take vendetta so you have the extra trigger options at your disposal because onslaught is horrible if you can get it on every attack I did this against the viks and killed both viks in the first activation of the second turn as I used a stone to cheat initiative. Personally I use her stones less to prevent damage but to win initiatives so I can assassinate key target :)

I'd also look at taking Queeg for a henchman, and giving him Promises. Keeping him in 6 inches makes Lady J at :+fate for attacks, and his attack can push her for the cost of 1 damage, allowing her to use her greatsword damage more without needing to charge. ML7 + :+fate to attack/damage is just absurd.

Thanks for the inputs guys.  I recently played in a tournament with her and her crew preformed very well.  I think I will play her heavy with SS right now till I learn her more but Queeg is an interesting choice, and since his model comes out in July shouldn't be log before I try him out (I despise proxying, just a personal thing).