Summoning Gamin and Elemental Immuto

Druso

Hi! im creating a Dabbler who knows how to summon a gamin.

Balanced Five Talent allows you to apply up to tow Elemental Inmuto to a single spell, how does it affects the Summon Gamin spell?...I mean, can I have a Light-Electric Gamin?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd imagine a Gamin is a type of fire elemental...like a magmin or a salamander and probably a different creature than whatever is the equivalent elemental creature for light or electricity. That said, gamin basically just comes from French--it means 'boy'. So it's really up in the air whether a gamin is specifically a type of fire creature, or if it's more like a mephit and that has all sorts of different elemental flavors.

(All this stuff is from D&D if you need to look it up to know what I'm talking about here. Heh. Sorry.)

1 hour ago, Grimcleaver said:

I'd imagine a Gamin is a type of fire elemental...like a magmin or a salamander and probably a different creature than whatever is the equivalent elemental creature for light or electricity. That said, gamin basically just comes from French--it means 'boy'. So it's really up in the air whether a gamin is specifically a type of fire creature, or if it's more like a mephit and that has all sorts of different elemental flavors.

(All this stuff is from D&D if you need to look it up to know what I'm talking about here. Heh. Sorry.)

Keep in mind that the Malifaux wargame currently has four different gamin models:  Fire, ice, metal and wind.  Each has different abilities.

Mephits aren't the only variety of elemental which comes in different varieties.  They just happen to have a name other than "elemental".  :)

• Like 1