Who Needs Luck - 23rd of July - Sanctuary Gaming Centre

Mr Janje

Had a really good day against 3 top opponents, two of whom I hadn't played before and one who when we last played battered me 10-0

all the games were tight with nip and tuck along the way which is frankly the best way for a game to go.

Thanks to the organisers and special thanks to Joel for getting me the limited McM card, very much appreciated

• Like 2

This was a fun event, and I was glad to be able to get back to sanctuary once more. Special thanks to my opponents, Will, Dan and Karl and to our excellent hosts for running a great event with a pleasant atmosphere 

joel

• Like 1

Just now, Joel said:

Lol, makes no diff to the placements - just my OCD of it not being up is niggling ?

I posted about my last event on the Rankings thread on these forums, and i've still not been replied to or anything :P

Maybe my events aren't eligible to be ranked anymore...?

You need to email the results and factions to Kai to get the event included - posting on a forum thread ain't gonna cut it. :P 

Just checked with him and he hasn't received them. Can you resend please? Address is below. 

Might stop the rankers complaining. ;) 

contact@malifaux-rankings.com