Oddball Gremlin Lists

elrodogg

I played a Zoraida list with two Nurses and three Moon Shinobis. Definitely a laugh. (The +2 Armor and negatives to all flips turns Moon Shinobis into quite potent monsters indeed but of course the set-up is rather involved so it's not like it's all that superb).

Six Stuffed Piglets and the Pigapult in Interference is also somewhat silly. You just rain those Stuffeds all over the place. True Interference. It's a bit like reverse Angry Birds, really.

24 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

I played a Zoraida list with two Nurses and three Moon Shinobis. Definitely a laugh. (The +2 Armor and negatives to all flips turns Moon Shinobis into quite potent monsters indeed but of course the set-up is rather involved so it's not like it's all that superb).

Six Stuffed Piglets and the Pigapult in Interference is also somewhat silly. You just rain those Stuffeds all over the place. True Interference. It's a bit like reverse Angry Birds, really.

Now imagine combining both of these together... Ohhh, shiny...

I have been known to throw 4 Rooster Riders on the table with Mah. Getting them up to Ml7 with Chores can make people cry, along with Horrible Hollerin' to redeploy and then charge in for 4 swings. Bayou 2 Card helps mitigate the fact that Mah, Trixie and Mancha tend to want my control cards. And if one starts going nuts in the middle of my crew, make it miss so Mah can sacrifice it and give the rest + flips for a turn.

27 minutes ago, D6Damager said:

I would consider any Brewmaster list to be oddball...and maybe Mah for challenge mode or teaching a new player.

To be fair, I'd consider Mah to be among the very best Melee Masters in the game - her support and maneuverability is great. It's just that Gremlin Masters don't do "mediocre".