Fill in the template! It's Fun!

Dogmantra

So I used to play a lot of League of Legends, and there was always this little template floating around that asked who your first champion was, your favourite, least favourite etc. It was fun to fill it in and so I decided to make one for Malifaux because I was bored.

ihll2N3.png

Here it is. The idea is that you do it "all fancy like" and put a picture in the boxes, maybe a drawing, a photo of your model, or if you're me, a crappy MSPaint drawing. This one's mine.

mnNfxwh.png

I wanna see yours :D

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Least favourite to play with or to play against?

you choose! as you can tell by the fact leveticus is not a gremlin, I picked to play against, but it's up to yoooou.

4 hours ago, Sybarite said:

Ok this is fun :D

I feel incredibly outdone :P

Must admit I don't get which masters Kill Bill and Sucker Punch are supposed to be, the closest are Lady J or Viks I guess, but what I consider the most distinguishing features of either (blind and twins) are not represented.

Is the Leprechaun supposed to be Seamus because he is Irish or Som'er because he is small and wears a hat?

No idea about the image to the right of Sucker Punch.

Are the Assassin's Creed images supposed to be Assassinate (which is scheme) or one of the several strategies that are about killing models?

5 hours ago, Bengt said:

Must admit I don't get which masters Kill Bill and Sucker Punch are supposed to be, the closest are Lady J or Viks I guess, but what I consider the most distinguishing features of either (blind and twins) are not represented.

Is the Leprechaun supposed to be Seamus because he is Irish or Som'er because he is small and wears a hat?

No idea about the image to the right of Sucker Punch.

Are the Assassin's Creed images supposed to be Assassinate (which is scheme) or one of the several strategies that are about killing models?

They aren't all the best images - just having fun with it. Yes, Sucker Punch is Viktorias. They are twins in the game but in the movie you've got a couple of sisters and a handful of girls total so I figured it was a good representation. Not to mention they battle a bunch of Freikorps-looking things in one of the dream sequences. The image to the right of of that is a steampunk guy who (to me) resembles Levi. You're right about assassinate. I was thinking scheme even though it said strategy. 

I'm guessing on the other, but assume Uma is a Ash as well. I'm not into the fluff so even though mechanically they are hired together the first distinguishing characteristic that I see is katana-wielding fiend. I think your first guess is right - I saw Seamus there.