Gaining Grounds 2016 Schemes: A Summary and Thoughts

Whut

"The first time an enemy model gains the Exhausted Condition, reveal this Scheme. At the end of every Turn after the first, this Crew may end the Exhausted Condition on one enemy model in play to gain 1 VP"

It says you can remove it from 1 enemy model at the end of each turn. Not that you can end it on multiple models to gain 1 for each model you end it on. 

6 hours ago, Adran said:

"The first time an enemy model gains the Exhausted Condition, reveal this Scheme. At the end of every Turn after the first, this Crew may end the Exhausted Condition on one enemy model in play to gain 1 VP"

It says you can remove it from 1 enemy model at the end of each turn. Not that you can end it on multiple models to gain 1 for each model you end it on. 

but the Hunting Party states "No more than 1 VP per turn maybe scored from this scheme" so that caps vps at one per turn, but you can kill multiple minions a turn.

A way of reading the you can remove exhausted at a rate one one removal for one vp, I've tagged three I can remove it from one for one vp, then another one for a vp, then another one for another vp.

27 minutes ago, Vorpalhit said:

but the Hunting Party states "No more than 1 VP per turn maybe scored from this scheme" so that caps vps at one per turn, but you can kill multiple minions a turn.

A way of reading the you can remove exhausted at a rate one one removal for one vp, I've tagged three I can remove it from one for one vp, then another one for a vp, then another one for another vp.

Sorry - don't agree. One means one. If they wanted it that way they would have worded it differently (just taking out the 'one' would do it).  You remove the condition from one model and score one VP, full stop. Nothing about doing it again and again. It is a difficult scheme and not one I take often. 

9 hours ago, Vorpalhit said:

Hunting party also has 2 different ways to score VPs and if they didn't add that line you could score 2 VP on the turn you killed the last minion. 

All the schemes that let you score more than 1 VP a turn tell you how to score more than 1 VP. Exhuast tells you you can end the condition on 1 model. Nothing in it says that you can end it on multiple models. (See something like set up that tells you you can score VP equal to the number of scheme markers within 4" of the noted model)

20 hours ago, Vorpalhit said:

there isn't a limit stated on it like there is on Hunting Party. 

The limit is written in a slightly different way - you may remove the condition from one enemy model to gain a vp at the end of a turn. If you could remove it from more than one at a time it would be worded differently to specify.