Help me create a [fluff] Mei Fang list

Kobayashi

Hey there,

as the title suggests I am looking for a 10 Thunders Mei Fang list. Here are the rules, so you know where I'm coming from. After seeing yesterday Sparks and is Mechanical Porkchops I fell in love with him. Currently I am looking for one [1] Crewbox to get a littel break out from Gremlins. Mei seems fitting, since she brings a playstyle I currenlty don't have and when Sparks lands, it's a meeting of 10 Thunders and Gremlins all over again since I started Malifaux with the Brewmaster.

Currenlty I'm thinking of this list:

Okay this is what I have so far [43 Soulstones without any upgrades]. Help me make this Mei Fang Crew better [obv. 10 Thunders]. I would very much welcome the Rail Golem to stay.

And yes I am a beginning player. Please keep in mind, I don't want another Crew Box since mei Fang will be my small "Vacation from Gremlins".

I also like Mei Fang since I can later add Sparks and the Mechanical Porkchops and reunite again 10 Thunders with Gremlins [and have a touching moment, since I started Malifaux with the Brewmaster], which is 43 Soulstones already without any upgrades. I put in Katakanas since they might help me, if I want to flesh out more of the Ten Thunders side [Shenlong; Misaki]

Mei Fang

Emberling
Rail Golem

Rail Worker
Rail Worker
Rail Worker

Katakana Sniper
Katakana Sniper

Though currently I think hat maybe one Sniper is enough and there would be 36 points to play around [without considering upgrades].

One thing I also thought off, would to put in Lazarus to work with the Rail Golem, but I want more experienced players think if this would be a valid thing to do.

Could you pretty please help me getting Mei Fang on track - sure it WON'T BE a super competitve list, if I don't want other Crew boxes [for now] and I am okay with that. A little request on my side. It would be nice if you - for the time being, don't recommend me dual factions models [i.e. Mr. Graves] since I want not to be tempted in dipping in other factions [again].

Just gimme your best shot and much obliged for your help [esp. on the upgrade side]

Kang is a solid pick when you don't need speed (and is in the crew box).

Wings of Wind is a great Upgrade for Mei Feng, as she doen't have a (0) action, so easily pushes another model each turn. (helps counter the flaws of Kang). (I Like Seismic claws because I like lots of combo attacks. Soemtimes her marker removing attack is useful (such as against Ressurectionists), but a lot of the time I worry I'll take out my Scrap. Her heal and card draw is nice, as is her scalding breath. You can't take all the upgrades at the same time, so you'll have to try and find which set up fits what you want her to do. 

Komoninu and Shadow Effigy are both Constructs, so useful for her rail walk. They aren't essential. 

A ranged option is pretty useful, so a pack of Snipers isn't bad.

I like the Rail Golem, but it is a bit hit and miss depending on how many tomes you draw at the right time. It is also an Arcanist model, so only usable in Ten Thunders if you have Mei as your leader. 

Lazarus does work well with other constructs, so could happily fit in here, but might make you bunch too much up in some games

The Mei feng Box, Rail Golem and Snipers will get you a playable list. It might be lacking in certain areas, but what those areas are will depend a little on how you play it. 

Three Rail Workers is a bit sub-optimal since they compete for Tomes on defense and all want to chuck cards for their bonuses. I understand that the box comes with three and I'm not saying that you should never use three but just know that their "optimal" frequency in a list is usually one or two.

Now, since you have Brewmaster, I think we could look at models that both Brewie and Mei Feng like in case you decide that you want to use Brewmaster on the other side of the fence sometime.

Komainu are naturally the first thing that comes to mind. They are Constructs and give out Burning which Mei likes. They attack Wp and can give out Slow which Brewmaster likes.

Now, Toshiro can summon them and is an Ancestor and boosts them therefore very nicely (his general boost and Komainu's own boost from Ancestors). He also boosts Rail Workers and is all in all very solid. Yin is Brewie's best friend though her direct synergy with Mei Feng is limited. She is a very good Enforcer, though. Both are dual faction, though, so if that is a complete deal breaker, forget about them. And Toshiro kinda would like some Ashigaru and then it would be tempting to get the Yan Lo box.

Dawn Serpent can give out Poison or Burning, so has a bit of synergy with both Mei and Brewie.

Aside from those, Tengu are good Scheme runners and work with anyone. TT Brothers (no models in plastic yet, though) are swiss army knives of various useful things and highly recommended. Snipers are another generally awesome model that works with anyone. Oh, and Shadow Effigy is absolutely golden with some Schemes and is a Construct - somewhat situational, though.

All that said, your suggestion of Mei box, Snipers and Rail Golem should be fine. Emberling is a very good Schemer and Mei Feng can do it as well. You can also consider taking Burt since his Crackerjack Timing combos really well with Mei Feng's combat style (she really blooms in the middle of a pack of lesser enemies).

3 hours ago, Adran said:

Kang is a solid pick when you don't need speed (and is in the crew box).

Wings of Wind is a great Upgrade for Mei Feng, as she doen't have a (0) action, so easily pushes another model each turn. (helps counter the flaws of Kang). (I Like Seismic claws because I like lots of combo attacks. Soemtimes her marker removing attack is useful (such as against Ressurectionists), but a lot of the time I worry I'll take out my Scrap. Her heal and card draw is nice, as is her scalding breath. You can't take all the upgrades at the same time, so you'll have to try and find which set up fits what you want her to do. 

Komoninu and Shadow Effigy are both Constructs, so useful for her rail walk. They aren't essential. 

A ranged option is pretty useful, so a pack of Snipers isn't bad.

I like the Rail Golem, but it is a bit hit and miss depending on how many tomes you draw at the right time. It is also an Arcanist model, so only usable in Ten Thunders if you have Mei as your leader. 

Lazarus does work well with other constructs, so could happily fit in here, but might make you bunch too much up in some games

The Mei feng Box, Rail Golem and Snipers will get you a playable list. It might be lacking in certain areas, but what those areas are will depend a little on how you play it. 

Thanks on the Upgrade side..

For the Rail Golem; I also fancy Kaeris, so the long time investment on my side (when I go Arcanist). No biggie here

Thanks also for suggesting the Koimanu.

In Addition I Keep the Metal Gamin in my mind, when I go Kaeris / Arcanist route (Seems a natural growing into things)

58 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Three Rail Workers is a bit sub-optimal since they compete for Tomes on defense and all want to chuck cards for their bonuses. I understand that the box comes with three and I'm not saying that you should never use three but just know that their "optimal" frequency in a list is usually one or two.

Now, since you have Brewmaster, I think we could look at models that both Brewie and Mei Feng like in case you decide that you want to use Brewmaster on the other side of the fence sometime.

Komainu are naturally the first thing that comes to mind. They are Constructs and give out Burning which Mei likes. They attack Wp and can give out Slow which Brewmaster likes.

Now, Toshiro can summon them and is an Ancestor and boosts them therefore very nicely (his general boost and Komainu's own boost from Ancestors). He also boosts Rail Workers and is all in all very solid. Yin is Brewie's best friend though her direct synergy with Mei Feng is limited. She is a very good Enforcer, though. Both are dual faction, though, so if that is a complete deal breaker, forget about them. And Toshiro kinda would like some Ashigaru and then it would be tempting to get the Yan Lo box.

Dawn Serpent can give out Poison or Burning, so has a bit of synergy with both Mei and Brewie.

Aside from those, Tengu are good Scheme runners and work with anyone. TT Brothers (no models in plastic yet, though) are swiss army knives of various useful things and highly recommended. Snipers are another generally awesome model that works with anyone. Oh, and Shadow Effigy is absolutely golden with some Schemes and is a Construct - somewhat situational, though.

All that said, your suggestion of Mei box, Snipers and Rail Golem should be fine. Emberling is a very good Schemer and Mei Feng can do it as well. You can also consider taking Burt since his Crackerjack Timing combos really well with Mei Feng's combat style (she really blooms in the middle of a pack of lesser enemies).

No Problem; I just put the Railworkers in, because I start with the Crew Box and the snipers I'm feeling :). Also I wanted to give a thing to start about. How would you rearange them, when I want Koimanus.

I have the Dawn Serpent myself (one of the first things I bought to just get to 50 SS quickly with Brewie and it is waiting when Temple of Dawn comes to me).

Thanks for pointing out Burts mercenary status, a thing I sometimes forget. This might me save the trooble to squeeze in Lazarus (moneywise, but I might end up getting him anyway).

Yin is not a model I'm feeling design wise. As you pointed out, some of the eual Factions would lead to another crew. So I'd rather shy away. Currently, if I wan to persue the 10 Thunder road more, the top picks would be Shen Long and Misaki für me. However, I Keep them in mind and thus thanks :)

Tengus look nice and I like the Oni aspect of the Ten Thunders.

Also Shadow Effigy is something that might just be in the pile of minis to be ordered - so thanks for that, too!

- - -

If it would not be too troublesome, how would you rewrite the list above, with your suggestions in mind. If you have some more experience, what would be the game Mei would than excel and when it would be better to not take her.

In Addition, someone mentioned Yamaziko (who might work well later with Misaki), would Mei benefit from her, too?

I figure the recntly released Lone Swordsman is just good for assasination runs, eh?

I wouldn't mind to play this list (althought it's not enterely what you are looking for, as it' doesn't include katanaka snipers):

- Mei Feng

- Emberling

- Kang

- Rail Golem

- 2x Rail Worker

- 2x Metal Gamin

- 9SS for cache and upgrades (depending on Strats, schemes, and enemy faction)

I'ts a full Foundry list (so 100% fluff), and it only requires two boxes aside from the starter. And, I think, it should work really nice in Reconnitier, and probably also in Turf war and Squatter's Rights.

About the upgrades, one of the things I find most interesting about Mei Feng it's the variety of really useful upgrades for her. In my mind (never played with her, only against her), the most interesting upgrades (in no special order) are Seismic Claws, Vapormancy, Price of Progress, Misdirection, Recalled Training, and Wings of Wind. It has to be really dificult to choose only three among them... But I guess an "all-coming" configuration could be Seismic Claws, Misdirection, and Wings of Wind. For a "killy"-oriented Mei Feng, I think I'd go for Seismic Claws, Recalled Training, and Price of Progess.

48 minutes ago, Gennosuke said:

I wouldn't mind to play this list (althought it's not enterely what you are looking for, as it' doesn't include katanaka snipers):

- Mei Feng

- Emberling

- Kang

- Rail Golem

- 2x Rail Worker

- 2x Metal Gamin

- 9SS for cache and upgrades (depending on Strats, schemes, and enemy faction)

I'ts a full Foundry list (so 100% fluff), and it only requires two boxes aside from the starter. And, I think, it should work really nice in Reconnitier, and probably also in Turf war and Squatter's Rights.

About the upgrades, one of the things I find most interesting about Mei Feng it's the variety of really useful upgrades for her. In my mind (never played with her, only against her), the most interesting upgrades (in no special order) are Seismic Claws, Vapormancy, Price of Progress, Misdirection, Recalled Training, and Wings of Wind. It has to be really dificult to choose only three among them... But I guess an "all-coming" configuration could be Seismic Claws, Misdirection, and Wings of Wind. For a "killy"-oriented Mei Feng, I think I'd go for Seismic Claws, Recalled Training, and Price of Progess.

Hey, nothin' wrong with leaving out the Katakana Snipers. My list was merely a starting point. I like your list a lot for the following reasons:

As said above, Kaeris box is sth. I consider, too [everythin' is shiny] and with gettin' the Gamin and the Golem I can go Kaeris + Gunsmith for my next buy, which would probably mesh well. That would put a small stop to Ten Thunders [Temple of Dawn], but nothing that would be too detrimental (since I figure both of these boxes meshes well together, maybe some extra stuff here and there along the way, but more of a time will tell).

So your intel and variation is welcome :)

Regarding Lazarus, his best attack is a projectile so to get the most out of him you'll want to be able to copy either a ranged or utility action from another construct, neither of which are abundant in TT/Foundry. Not that he is useless or anything if you never use Assimilate, but he is also yet another model with a strong discard action (like Rail workers).

Kang is a decent beat stick (Ml7 and a decent dmg-track), and a great Bodyguard target, thanks to his heal ability. His major weakness is his lack of speed, which the Wings upgrade on Mei mitigates.

Effigy is nice, as it makes Mei more survivable, which is good, considering she likes to be in the thick of things. It also makes scheme marker dropping more efficient.

Komainu are constructs Mei can walk on. Not that your entire crew needs to be possible Rail Walk targets, but some variety never hurt anyone. Their attack also targets Wp, as opposed to Df, like the most of the crew. Can't remember if it's Ca, though, which would be nice against Incorporeal, as the only other Ca attack the crew has is Mei's steam thingy.

Dawn Serpent sets things on fire, which Mei likes.

Dawn Serpent might not be quite as fluffy as Rail Golem, but Komainu and Effigy are constructs, which should fit in fine with the theme. Alternatively, go for Metal Gamin (Foundry), although they are Arcanists, obviously, which is known to lead to "I want more of this faction" syndrome :)

I'm not sure ranged threats are a must in this crew. Mei moves fast, and ties things up nicely (and packs a not too shabby punch), and with Wings, Kang gets around easily enough. The crew is fairly resilient, especially if you factor in Vent Steam.

3 hours ago, Bengt said:

Regarding Lazarus, his best attack is a projectile so to get the most out of him you'll want to be able to copy either a ranged or utility action from another construct, neither of which are abundant in TT/Foundry. Not that he is useless or anything if you never use Assimilate, but he is also yet another model with a strong discard action (like Rail workers).

Very much obliged, now I feel more comfortable putting him in the "Not Now" list, since I calculated the costs :)

27 minutes ago, blomkaal said:

Kang is a decent beat stick (Ml7 and a decent dmg-track), and a great Bodyguard target, thanks to his heal ability. His major weakness is his lack of speed, which the Wings upgrade on Mei mitigates.

Effigy is nice, as it makes Mei more survivable, which is good, considering she likes to be in the thick of things. It also makes scheme marker dropping more efficient.

Komainu are constructs Mei can walk on. Not that your entire crew needs to be possible Rail Walk targets, but some variety never hurt anyone. Their attack also targets Wp, as opposed to Df, like the most of the crew. Can't remember if it's Ca, though, which would be nice against Incorporeal, as the only other Ca attack the crew has is Mei's steam thingy.

Dawn Serpent sets things on fire, which Mei likes.

Dawn Serpent might not be quite as fluffy as Rail Golem, but Komainu and Effigy are constructs, which should fit in fine with the theme. Alternatively, go for Metal Gamin (Foundry), although they are Arcanists, obviously, which is known to lead to "I want more of this faction" syndrome :)

I'm not sure ranged threats are a must in this crew. Mei moves fast, and ties things up nicely (and packs a not too shabby punch), and with Wings, Kang gets around easily enough. The crew is fairly resilient, especially if you factor in Vent Steam.

Thank you for you voicing in on the TT side. Currently I am leaning towards Metal Gamin, since I like Kaeris, too and I can get Gunsmith with her box and have for both crews options in my hand. Well that is the current plan. Unfortunately with learning the game there is always something I see and find exciting, once I warm up to it... :D

My first Master was Arcanist Mei ;) 

If there's no other 10T Masters that interrests you right now, but Kaeris does, go for Gamin. Mei can take them as both Arcanist and 10T (due to Foundry). Komainu she can only take as 10T. Not that I have any idea whether Metal Gamin do anything for Kaeris, though.

Just remember Metal Gamin (unfortunately) were errata'd recently (lost Hard To Kill, iirc).

9 hours ago, blomkaal said:

My first Master was Arcanist Mei ;) 

If there's no other 10T Masters that interrests you right now, but Kaeris does, go for Gamin. Mei can take them as both Arcanist and 10T (due to Foundry). Komainu she can only take as 10T. Not that I have any idea whether Metal Gamin do anything for Kaeris, though.

Just remember Metal Gamin (unfortunately) were errata'd recently (lost Hard To Kill, iirc).

Yeah, heard about that, but since I'm a new player I'm far from optimizing my list. Currently I enjoy doing thematic Crews and than slowly pepper something in. When I have a full stock (or big stock) and a better grasp on the game [i.e. I'm still getting behind how much Impact on a game certain abilities have; last game I ate half through my soulstones, with Francois purchasing a :crowfor his loose trigger and killing a Teddy in turn one, that really threatened my backline and was about to wreak havoc), I can think about going out of theme and more in the performing area once I am better at that. In the meantime I have fun, so Metal Gamin being cuddled does not hurt me :D.

As 10T there are, but they compete with Kaeris and since I can really go Gunsmith and Kaeris and already bolster the Mei box with that and still later get Temple of Dawn with Katakan Snipers, I'm more down for the Arcanist route. Just grinding my gears that I can't afford it all. Though any Input on each side is welcome, since they can influence my future purchases. I.e. get Koimanus with Yan-lo and Toshiro, though with Ressers and Guild being on the last list, they not as much wanted for me (though Toshiro is a great looking model). Currently I rerange some purchase order for me :). I might even throw in a Mechanical Rider with Kaeris... but that is planning WAY into the future :D

If you go Arcanist, I suggest Mech Rider and Metal Gamin in addition to the Mei box. Mech Rider is absolutely fantastic and can summon the Gamin. Then, when you add Kaeris, you have a good crew for her as well without any extra additions, basically.

It's not very optimal, but you can get a 50SS crew of some potency:

• Mei (with various Upgrades - my preferred loadout is Arcane Reservoir, Imbued Protection, and Seismic Claws)
  • Emberling
  • Kang with People's Challenge
  • Mech Rider
  • 3 x Rail Worker
  • 7 Pool (or six if you want to give Kang or Mech Rider Imbued Energies).

It's pretty low on activations but Rider will start fixing that problem on the second turn. Should work for any Scheme/Strat combo somewhat nicely.

When you add Kaeris' box, then you can switch out two Rail Workers for Firestarter and a Fire/Metal Gamin.

OTOH on the TT side you could just add Komainus and Snipers and if you already have the Dawn Serpent, use that.

• Mei Feng (Misdirection, Seismic Claws, Vapormancy)
  • Emberling
  • Kang
  • Dawn Serpent
  • 2x Komainu
  • Katanaka Sniper
  • Rail Worker
  • 5 Pool

Or you could subsitute Dawn Serpent with Burt. You could even leave out the Komainu for something like this:

• Mei Feng (Misdirection, Seismic Claws, Vapormancy)
  • Emberling
  • Kang
  • Burt
  • 2x Katanaka Sniper
  • 2x Rail Worker
  • 5 Pool

This one is a bit low on Railwalking targets but otherwise solid.

Now you are spoiling me... since I looked that the Mechanical Rider yesterday evening and thought about a Robot Unicorn painting scheme for it... darn you!

Just for me planning my purchases, the Gunsmith would still be cool for both Kaeris and / or Mei, adding a bit of ranged theme to it. Right?

You omitted the Rail Golem completely, was it just to bring down the money investement, or is it just sub-par im comparision to the Robot uni... err mechanical rider?

Sorry for asking that much, I'm still in the honeymoon love-hate phase of Malifaux and there are much wonders to behold!

I think Mech Rider and Rail Golem fill different roles, but Rider is insane. It's a fast model that summons, gets more resilient as the game goes on, and drops scheme markers from triggers (iirc). I haven't tried the Rail Golem (although it was one of the first models I bought), but it gets a lot of flak for being very uneven, performance wise. It's pretty much either amazing, or completely useless, from what I hear. It's a really cool model, though, and fits amazingly with Mei, theme wise, and as a casual, thematic player myself, I can definitely see why you want to run it. That said, Mech Rider also fits in really well with Mei thematically, even though it's not Foundry (iirc). Rules wise, I'd say Rider can find a spot in most lists in a pinch.

40 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

Now you are spoiling me... since I looked that the Mechanical Rider yesterday evening and thought about a Robot Unicorn painting scheme for it... darn you!

Just for me planning my purchases, the Gunsmith would still be cool for both Kaeris and / or Mei, adding a bit of ranged theme to it. Right?

Gunsmiths aren't all that optimally superb but not bad, either. They are quite all right with Kaeris (and some people absolutely love them) and Ironsides but with Mei Feng they wouldn't be my first choice. Of course you could start with Kaeris if you wanted to and then they would make more sense.

You omitted the Rail Golem completely, was it just to bring down the money investement, or is it just sub-par im comparision to the Robot uni... err mechanical rider?

It does a very different thing - so much so that comparing those two models is basically pointless. But in a list like this, which is low on activations, I would choose Mech Rider over the Golem. It is more versatile and the Summons are golden. If money is no problem, then feel free to get them both but if you're looking to do this on a limited budget, I would personally go with the Rider. Both are quite a bit of fun on the field, though.

Sorry for asking that much, I'm still in the honeymoon love-hate phase of Malifaux and there are much wonders to behold!

I must say that if you're feeling love-hate on a honeymoon, you are doing something wrong :P:P 

4 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

must say that if you're feeling love-hate on a honeymoon, you are doing something wrong :P:P 

Love the game, hate that I can't spend more time and money [and sometimes I hate that the Cards have a lot of text and things to consider remember, especially for a new Player facing something different everytime [currently I faced Nicodem, Viktorias, Seamus and Pandora] - it#s so much to soak in, especially if you are just concentrating on learning your Crews... but practice makes perfect and the game is fun enough for me to endure it... ;)

Just now, Kobayashi said:

Love the game, hate that I can't spend more time and money [and sometimes I hate that the Cards have a lot of text and things to consider remember, especially for a new Player facing something different everytime [currently I faced Nicodem, Viktorias, Seamus and Pandora] - it#s so much to soak in, especially if you are just concentrating on learning your Crews... but practice makes perfect and the game is fun enough for me to endure it... ;)

That's true, every word of it. Personally, when playing against people new to Malifaux, I try to favour crews with lots of models of the same type. E.g., I made a crew for a friend who was about to play a newbie:

• Misaki
  • Sensei Yu
  • 3x TT Brothers
  • 3x Torakage

And some Upgrades.

Not optimal by any means but easy for the opponent to undestand (only four different profiles!) yet with a good number of tricks and able to handle itself nicely. It was for Reconnoiter so the list was actually fairly good.

• Like 1

Thats' why I go for easy fillings and fluff list and was frustrated (in the other thread), that a lot of players suggested me models from different boxes. It was a bit suffocating, but with me seeing the LaCroix power WITHOUT Lenny I was still taken aback and fun kicked back in (especially with the Henchman taking a seat, after Teddy was removed in one activation, though I lost the game, this moment alone made the evening for me and I went home satisfied) (it also helped that we toned down the game to 35 SS, but I still try to get 50 SS to challenge me :D).

Also currently (to take the thread a little bit more off-topic), when you browse through Wyrd's catalogue (read Big Rule Book, Crossraods & Shifting Loyalities) there will be at least one new Shiny you become interested. When I think about one thing they did well is to somehow a] make each faction specific about a theme b] give that to some extent to another faction as well but c] keep things fresh enough that it seems to be new and exciting ... so everytime I turned a page and read onto a new master [the henchman was so nice to always give me ample time to look and drool on it, while meeting] I was "MUST HAVE", though I really like my Gremlins; and 10T and Arcanists are somewhat tied. After that Neverborn with Ressers and Guild sharing last place...

But back to Mei Fang... as you see, I favor right now Arcanist route... guess it's my [current] excitement for Kaeris... but I'm not against playing her with Foundry stuff (read Rail Golem) and coellect the Mech. Rider later on with Kaeris... (and some Gunsmith), after all I just gain more in the end. So I really value those other Input, as it just Show how versatile this game actually is. There is not just one solution, but many :D

Think about the Warding Runes upgrade,, if you run the Arcanist route. It`s a good option on every Henchman against Ca-heavy crews. Imbued Energies are also pretty cool.
For the 10T road, as i said in the other thread, maybe Yamaziko could be a good supporter, but i don`t have any experience on this.

14 hours ago, Hunt.er said:

Think about the Warding Runes upgrade,, if you run the Arcanist route. It`s a good option on every Henchman against Ca-heavy crews. Imbued Energies are also pretty cool.
For the 10T road, as i said in the other thread, maybe Yamaziko could be a good supporter, but i don`t have any experience on this.

Don't you worry, still got your ideas from the other thread. It depends how I branch out.

Okay;

with a bunch of Bayou Gremlins [for my Gremlins] I ordered now Mei Fang, Rail Golem and Metal Gamin. So I got now a lot incoming, but am happy to dive in :). The Wave 1 + 2 box from 10TT AND Arcanists are soon to be in my possesion. Plastic was orderd, but now I have all the february to paint. :D

Has anyone mentioned Willy yet!? Its not a foundry party without Ol' Willy!!!

He's cheap to buy in Soulstone costs and real-world-cash - All his rules are puns about dicks and the model is amazing! Plus he's foundry...Whats not to like!?

Nothing better than having someone trying to disengage from your Willy, only to be struck by it and remain within its melee range...

• Like 1