Who is your crutch?

I don't really have a crutch Master.  Kirai is my personal favourite, but I like all the Ten Thunder's Masters equally.  Maybe I'd take Shenlong to a tournament though... Maybe...

My biggest Crutch though is Chiaki, I take her in basically every crew I run, whether Ressers or Ten Thunders.  10" Condition Removal + potential healing is simply fantastic, especially in a summoning list.  She also makes a fantastic Bodyguard target and Scheme runner as I generally keep her out of the way all game.

• Like 1

I found myself too often auto-including Illuminated and Samurai with Favor of Jigoku.  Thus, I've been intentionally not taking them to explore other options.

Lynch has to be my crutch master just because I love stacking my hand and really playing the card game aspect of the game, and Huggy is a beast when he has 3 AP especially when you can out activate your opponent and just use him to move models out of position and deny turf war/guard the stash/extraction/recon/ interference VP.  Plus, Huggy and Lynch are each easily capable of killing at least one model a turn.

My win percentage and differential with McCabe is much better than Lynch's, though, exceeding total VP in only half the games, and now that I've started fielding them, I am hard pressed to find a reason not to take 2 Austringers- 6 AP at Sh 7? YES!  Good ol' Bckflash.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sonnia.

Because Ca 9 Flameburst with pseudo focus (Ancient Runes and Hold this) gets things done. Play aggressively and barring some bad luck you can really thin the opponents crew down turn 1/2 and then the whole game becomes somewhat easier.

Hello, Papa-Box, aka Reason #3 Aionus exists.   :)

• Like 1