best healing options in a Colette crew?

Baalbamoth

ok so, that seems to be a particular weakness of Colette, namely condition removal and healing.  your models are pretty hard to kill until a big lucky card or something ignores your DF triggers, then you got problems that without healing, wont be going away. Hopefully before that point you've already nailed down enough points for the win but if not, I haven't seen a lot of ways to heal up a Colette crew. 

any suggestions? 

Depends on how you define a "Colette crew".

Healing is not a very common thing in the game. About 70% of crews don't really have any healing., and a lot of the others only have models that self heal.

The Friekorps Librarian can heal anything.

Johan heals M&SU

Bleeding edge tech heals minion constructs (I think that steh resrictions on the regenerate)

Silent ones Heal Frozen heart

Condition removal you have Johan, or the Arcane effigy.

• 2 months later...

Healing is not a very common thing in the game. About 70% of crews don't really have any healing., and a lot of the others only have models that self heal.

Johan heals M&SU

Bleeding edge tech heals minion constructs (I think that steh resrictions on the regenerate)

You forgot gremlins and their massive AoE heal(s).

Johan heals M&SU

You forgot gremlins and their massive AoE heal(s).

Colette can't hire Gremlins. She can hire all the ones I suggested, to various use depending on the rest of the crew

I personally cannot recommend enough having a silent one in a Colette crew.  Cassandra loves having the strong CA attack to copy and a zero action heal is never bad, especially unsuited.  As far as condition removal the arcane Effigy is probably your best bet as it is cheap, relatively survivable, and does not have a TN let alone a one that requires a suit like Johan.

• Like 1

As far as condition removal the arcane Effigy is probably your best bet as it is cheap, relatively survivable, and does not have a TN let alone a one that requires a suit like Johan.

On the other hand Johan can remove conditions from a distance, from friendlies & enemies alike. But the best thing is that Cassandra can copy his spell, so you can have two models able to remove conditions, one of them paying SS for the suit if necessary. IMO Johan is a keeper if you field Cassandra, especially because you pay the extra 3 stones for a relic hammer, which Colette can make some use of.

I personally cannot recommend enough having a silent one in a Colette crew.  Cassandra loves having the strong CA attack to copy and a zero action heal is never bad, especially unsuited.  As far as condition removal the arcane Effigy is probably your best bet as it is cheap, relatively survivable, and does not have a TN let alone a one that requires a suit like Johan.

This. To boot, having a December acolyte is great in a Colette crew anyway (prompt with an inbuilt trigger to discard... Disgusting) and the Silent one can cast through the acolyte if she really wants to.