Gunsmith

fernslayer

Hey all,

I currently am playing Collette and i love her!  But i wanted to try out the gunsmith.  and i want to use all female models.... any ideas on what i could use for proxies?? As a side note, i will be getting Kaeris when she comes out at the end of the month as well.

Thanks in advance!  ^_^

The female gunsmith would probably be a safe bet: http://paizo.com/products/btpy8mza?Malifaux-Arcanists-Gunsmith-Female

Shouldn't be too hard to find second-hand.

i saw her, i just didnt see her in the shop...  did a quick search everyone is out of stock :(

I  will just have to see what minis i have lying around that might work for a proxy until they come out in plastic...

i saw her, i just didnt see her in the shop...  did a quick search everyone is out of stock :(

I  will just have to see what minis i have lying around that might work for a proxy until they come out in plastic...

Yeah the metal line has been discontinued entirely, but she can be found from the internet fairly easily if I recall.