Auto includes with jack daw help pleaae

TheLostOne

Thats a pretty nasty combo considering there is basically no resist once Gluttony's condition is on you. You could even do it twice in one turn before the condition wears off. Or toss on some hazardous terrain damage if Jaakuna drops the marker close enough to the shafted aura. This would require quite a bit to setup mind you, but could be a very effective combo if successful. 

The last few posts have made me start thinking about what crew box I should pick up next. Jack daw will probably remain my main go to crew so I would like to pick up a box that gives him another option or two. I can see rusty Alyce snare bubble being 4 inches being a real pain. Do any of the other outcast boxes have anything useful for him? I won't play him exclusively but I would like to have things he can use

Mine is a crew of Wyrd Twisted proxies. Metal Jack Daw. Living Impaired as Guilty (using the Apparitions as Rat Kings for Hamelin, both on 40mm bases), Donna the Cauldron Witch as Montressor, The Dwead Piwate Wuppwecht as Ligeia. It's an oddball crew, but then it's Jack Daw, oddball is in the name.

Daw is the mind-killer. Daw is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face Daw. I will permit him to pass over me and through me. And when he has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see his path. Where Daw has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. :D

• Like 4