zoraida and animal shape cost.

wulkon

Hi guys!

I have a question, because I have the zoraida crew and  animal shape card the cost is 1 SS, but in the corebook the cost is 2SS.

I look at in the errata and faq, but  I didnt find any reference to this.

May you help me, im not sure were I can solve the doubt.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Are we really sure that the cost of Tarot Reading and Animal Shape is 2ss? I wrote Wyrd asking for replacemen for the supposedly missprinted cards costing 1ss. They were very responsive and nice about it, and proceeded to send me the cards together with my GenCon order. But, to my surprise, the cards they sent are the 1ss ones. So what if the typo is in the M2E book/arsenal deck? Has there been an official communication on the matter?

I guess it's just wishful thinking, as I would play them way more if they costed 1ss. At the moment, I usually resort to On Wings of Darkness as Animal Shape-little. Granted, teleport 15" is not the same as fly 10"; but It's cheaper, brings some extra card manipulation and I can even pair it with Crystall Ball!

Anyway, it's "Wyrd" that they sent me the wrong cards to replace the... wrong cards. I just  hope that, once they confirm that the cost is indeed 2ss, they won't mind making a second attempt. Me and neverborn cards, a story of impossible love. I have bad juju  :(

Update: Confirmed, the cost is 2ss, there was a little mess when they sent me the replacement. Good news (for me  :P ) is that they're sending it once again, and this time they have even offered to send me the whole set of cards from the Swamp Hag box. Not that I need it, but it is nice from them. So kudos to Wyrd! 

Edited by Wee Little Puppet Man
  • Like 1