Witchling Handler and Austringer

Bumpasses

Question

13 answers to this question

The handler says you need los to apply burming. If you don't have los (and 10" iicr) no burning.

This. The Austringer ignores LoS for his attack, but to apply burning, he needs it. In fact, those two rules don't interact at all. This clause was included into the Handler's card just so Austringers don't put Burning on everything.

This. The Austringer ignores LoS for his attack, but to apply burning, he needs it. In fact, those two rules don't interact at all. This clause was included into the Handler's card just so Austringers don't put Burning on everything.

This.

Also entirely off topic. Is your name Bum Passes. Like passes for bums. Or Bump Asses? I've been wondering it everytime I see your post. :D

I'm pretty sure it's Bumpas ses - as is "Bumpas ses dat dis be good, man!" So it preceding everything he writes makes a lot of sense.
  • Like 3

lol

I used to have these 2 huskies

Wekodah

and

Sequoia

they were the terror of any neighborhood they came across

tipping trash cans, escaping yards by actually climbing chain link fences, digging holes to china in every yard they entered, taunting other dogs...running amuck.

My family has a christmas ritual where we watch "A christmas story" together.

About 14 years ago when these 2 were still around, we showed up at my pops house for a visit, we pull in the driveway of my dads house

they jump out of the jeep, run past my dad into his house attacking each other knocking over end tables...

He looks at me and says

"I guess the Bumpasses are here"

it stuck

The Bumpass dogs were the neighbor dogs that broke in and stole the christmas turkey from said movie.

Loved those dogs as much trouble as they caused me...good times.

I keep the name because I seem to attract..."unique" coco-peli animals.

-j

• Like 1