Wong with current models?

echarlie

So I have the kin box, Burt, Gracie and Wong, few bayou and a couple slops. No Lenny yet. -( I know, I know, I need to get him.

Anyway, any advice on a good "general" list using the models I have without any proxies? I want to use Wong and Gracie for sure.

Anyone ever ride Gracie with Wong?

That's a great image, what could possibly go w®ong?

I think Lightning Bugs are probably the best 5 stone model in the game but from what I've seen of Wong he's pretty independent of his crew so running with Kin should be fine. Plus he has obvious synergy with Burt, so that would have been on your buy list anyway.

Sammy isn't out yet either, though.

I have had great results from Magical, Glowy Francois.  He took down Izamu in one hit....  it was glorious.  

Other than that, he works well with pretty much anything.  I bring his totem pretty often, just proxy using the Young Lacroix with the gun.  

Yeah. Wong likes to Focus so riding around like a boss fits his style very well. You can outactivate with Bayou Gremlins and kill just absolutely everything using Wong and Gracie and Burt. Francois makes for a pretty mean Scheme runner and Slop Haulers are IMO better than Bugs for five points.

• Like 1

Wong is my absolute favorite gremlin master. Riding around on Gracie is amazing as stated. I really love Glowy Lazarus though. He just chews through crews just like Wong. Weak of 4 damage that ignores most everything, Blasts for 4, Armor 2 + Lenny, built in heal with regen, Sh6 with 3 shots. He is an absolute monster.

I've also been playing with Glowy Killjoy, very brutal but not as efficient as Lazarus so far. Glowy Sue is hilarious though with Hard to Kill and a solid  :ranged attack.

You can never go wong with a Glowy Gracie or Burt though, they do some lifting on their own, Glowy just adds that extra punch.

My favorite list I run is:

Wong w/Ooo Glowy, Explosive Solutions

Gracie w/Dirty Cheater

Lenny

Lazarus

Merris LaCroix

2 Slop Haulers

Its a tough nut to crack if you can't deal with all the Armor plus Lenny and the Slops healing left and right. On several occasions I've had Gracie take 20+ damage throughout a game and still end it with full health. :P This list also cause someone to throw their deck and yell about how stupid Slop Haulers are because they kept healing and patting fire off my models, then turned around and shot some Witchling Stalkers down. Sonnia had a bad day. :P

Lazarus and Merris aren't released yet and I dont have Lenny. -(

For the record, Lazarus has been out for a while now, and Merris is going to be available by the end of the month (on other webstores than Wyrd's, to my knowledge). Just letting you know that they are absolutely options :)

~Lil Kalki

Lazarus and Merris aren't released yet and I dont have Lenny. -(

Ya, Lazarus has been out a few years now in plastic so he's very accessible. I'd suggest getting Lenny asap, he's just amazing all around. I forgot Merris hasn't been officially released, I got her from the black friday thing and assumed she came out soon after. But this is Wyrd and you know... Brewmaster... :P

Yea I know I need Lenny. Contemplating if its worth getting the somer box to get Lenny and more bayous even though I dont really plan on using the Skeeters or somer.

Was hoping to stay strictly gremlins vs. Using outcasts but if Lazarus is that good....

Yea I know I need Lenny. Contemplating if its worth getting the somer box to get Lenny and more bayous even though I dont really plan on using the Skeeters or somer.

Was hoping to stay strictly gremlins vs. Using outcasts but if Lazarus is that good....

Burt, Gracie, Francois, and Whiskey Golem are all fine targets for Glowy. Lazarus isn't a necessity, just my favorite Glowy guy so far. I also like the idea of Gremlins adding more lights onto him to make him more "glowy." ;)

That should work fairly well, but there is the risk that Wong largely wants to be out of Combat, whilst Glowing Gracie wants to be in combat.

If you want Lenny, you'll only be able to get him in the Sommer box.

Burt Likes Dirty Cheater when I see hinm out there.

If you're not only limiting yourself to Plastic, McTavish is pretty good when he glows.

You don't need to pick which model gets Glowy until deployment, so you can pick and choose on a game by game basis. Soem times you might want a more Ml based model, and otehr times a Sh or Ca based dependign on your opponents crew