Playing Against Pandora

jonahmaul

That Sh 5 won't hit Pandora :P

With a built in  :ram and the Precision Trigger available it's usually at least Sh 6, if you don't need Precision and you actually manage to hit her then you have Headshot (if in range) or Critical Strike to really work her over. Also with the  :+fate Attack flip baked in you get a decent chance of flipping something half decent. That Wp 7 only goes so far. Perdita has Df and Wp 7 and I've seen her melt to sustained attack more times that I can count. 

So he can become Sh 7 with another ram, Focus to get to 36", and have + on damage. That is something you need to look out for!

Pushing towards him is also not a great idea, the closer you get the higher the chances of him dropping your ass with his Headshot trigger is and that is something Pandora doesn't want to deal with. Even the discarding Cards or SS to prevent instant death is a royal pain given how dependent on those resources Pandora can be. 

I think he's pretty good. He's no Hans but he's not a bad model. I just wish he was 6ss rather than 7ss, then I think he'd get more love. He's useful just not as often as I'd like. 

Oh, I like him, too, just for Spotter. Super-Chatty on all Ortegas? Deal.

He just gets a lot of scorn on the forums. Perhaps because he is compared to Franc?

I would hire Nino just for the Spotter ability, in the right circumstances that is.

Nical hit the nail on its head. Getting Pandora's WP down or getting her on negatives is a very potent strategy against her.

Same goes for buffing your own stuff. Oirans are mercs.