Wong crew box?

SpiralngCadavr

Burt Jebsen.

I have to say that I am more of a noseless gremlin fan, otherwise they remind me too much of the old school GW goblins. I love the old critters, but i prefer that Gremlins look different. it makes them at once more cartoonish and also more un-human.

Given that, fluff wise they are a semi-demonic breed, it fits more with the whole thing the fact that they push their boundaries away from anthropomorphism.

My thought exactly. I actually painted most of my gremlins grey/brownish-green so that they look less like traditional goblins. 

still not entirely convinced that Wong and Burt didn't just poke two extra holes in the middle of their face when they were young. Wouldn't surprise me. 

If I were to play Gremlins (I'm not playing Gremlins) I would paint Wong the usual shades of green, and his nose some kind of human flesh tone, like he's just got it stuck on for show.

and perhaps modeling staples around the nose to show how it was attached?

or, going the opposite way and "shave away" the plastic bit and leaving his uper lip smooth.

My thought exactly. I actually painted most of my gremlins grey/brownish-green so that they look less like traditional goblins. 

still not entirely convinced that Wong and Burt didn't just poke two extra holes in the middle of their face when they were young. Wouldn't surprise me. 

I am actually painting mine a muted green, but leaving the inside of the ears and lips in a fleshy-tone as in the M2E illustrations. and the eyeballs Orange!

• 4 months later...

Can we please revisit sale of single figures? I am looking at a $25 dollar Firestarter on EBay. You aren't really helping the FLGS with this because I have to buy all my other crews on the web to save enough money to buy the singles.

Why resser this thread for that? Also, I don't believe that will happen.