Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

I edited the results (or at least links) into the first post.

So, to close this all up:

Thank you all for participating!

Although it was silly, I had a lot of fun. Thank you all for giving me a good time and a lot of entertainment! Thank you, Wyrd, for providing an awesome game! Thank you, zFiend, for the idea, and for being an entertaining opponent!

My thanks to all the participants. Except the Guildies who are responsible for my downfall. :P

Anyway, I had a lot of fun. It was a good run. And til next time. You are free to take the idea and start a standoff of your own. I'd be glad to partake in such events. :)

I will be ordering my penalty and start posting battle reports asap. It might take a few weeks but the clock start once I get my own crew ready and running and then it's 2 months exclusively Lucius in the Guild.

It took me about two months of slamming my head into a brick wall to get Guild Lucius to click. I'll be interested to see how quickly you take to him!

Also, this thread has provided me with more than a few laughs - so thank you for having such a bitter rivalry that only a war could settle it.

We aim to please.

This isn't over yet! 

At least we'll be on the same side for the next two months.