Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

Ok so how are we going about Scheduling the Guilds demise? Should we create a scheduling games thread or facebook page where we can also post reports.

This idea is so we can just post we are looking for a game instead of messaging 8 people.

I have understood that you just play against anyone you want (doesn't have to be one of the participants) and gather glory for your chosen faction by reporting the results.
  • Like 1

I have understood that you just play against anyone you want (doesn't have to be one of the participants) and gather glory for your chosen faction by reporting the results.

Yeah, exactly this.

Don't forget to thrash talk guild Resser though!

Also this.

Oh kk, ill make it a point then to get a game in with each person on the guild side then.

It doesn't have to be specifically vs Guild/Ressers. It just has to be games with your chosen faction vs whomever.

That said, when you guys decide to bring Neverborn, the one true faction, in on something like this, then you can sign me up. :D