Can I Just Say... (Praise Thread for Forum)

So, can I just say something?

I was just looking at the one other gaming forum I frequent, and it dawned on me that whenever I peruse that forum, it always seems so formal and aloof in comparison to the Wyrd Forums, or additionally A Wyrd Place on Facebook. This forum makes me feel very much at home, and AWP helps a ton to the same effect. I feel like we are all a big, happy family here and I just wanted to thank you all, be you staff, poster, or even a derailer (looking at you, Four Stooges! XD).

So yeah, I wanted to get rather sappy and say thanks for granting me this family of Wyrdos. :)

~Lil Kalki

• Like 4

I feel like we are all a big, happy family here and I just wanted to thank you all, be you staff, poster, or even a derailer (looking at you, Four Stooges! XD).

Wooot! We get an honorable mention! :D

*Takes a bow* 

*Thanks fans*

*Gets drunk*

In all seriousness, when I'm demoing for beginners etc I always tell them to come here. It's a great community with lots of friendly people and advice, we can all chat and discuss things in a relaxed and informal environment like we were down the pub instead of at a job interview. Rarely are there any serious issues and it's a lot less lah dee dah than other forums. This is THE best games forum around made even more so by the relaxed attitudes of the Staff who regularly chime in (which is awesome by the way!), Mods and the Wyrdos. Lets face it, the 4 Stooges would have been banned from most other forums if we tried pulling half the stuff we do here anywhere else. 

Oh... One last point...

Eggs and bacon > waffles.

HERESY!!! HE'S A WITCH, SOMEBODY GRAB ME A STAKE, FUEL AND FIRE! 

Wooot! We get an honorable mention! :D

We did indeed! Come join us in the offtopic thread if you want to see true insanity. 

Overall, I really like this community. Friendly, and not very agressive most of the time. Newbies can come and ask their questions without being called noobs or other terms and get actual answers (Though these threads tend to be derailed sometimes) 

Eggs and bacon > waffles.

LIES AND SLANDER!

• Like 1

A fine example of how the British cuisine came to be.

facepalm02.gif

You'll never let that go will you?! British Cuisine is some of the best in the world! Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver, Delia Smith, Heston Blumenthal, Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall, Greg Wallace, John Torode etc are all incredibly famous and for the most part world class chefs. 

• Like 1

Any culture that willingly embraced and consumes marmite loses any claim to even use the word cuisine.

Marmite Roast Potatoes man, you've gotta try it. Parboil the Potatoes, fluff them up and season to taste then rub them in Marmite then roast them as per normal. They come out not tasting like marmite but have a kind of beefy taste, nom! The same also works with Saffron although the flavours are a lot more subtle. 

Wow.. we went of track pretty quickly with this one. Still given how great this forum is we can get away with these sorts of tangets. *looks out for Aaron*

Wow.. we went of track pretty quickly with this one. Still given how great this forum is we can get away with these sorts of tangets. *looks out for Aaron*

Asrian has to be the one to get it locked! It's his ritual initiation!