Make them beautiful 2015: Seamus cycling campaign

zFiend

Well there's a McMourning one and a Leveticus one so I'll try to hop in and do the Hatter one.

My goal this year is to make as many Belles from enemy models as I can. Update here which models have received a dress and some lipstick. As Seamus isn't the biggest master hunter I will turn all the things to Belles and make them beautiful!

• Like 4

Well mostly I will be doing only Seamus kills but Rezzers aren't all that honest. So mainly I will be just making funny Belles. Like I will try hunt down Langston to make him beautiful etc. Masters will get their share too. :D

• Like 1

Going for the Rezzer way eh?

Are you going to make any conversions for belles that you have made beautiful? That might be interesting to do :P

Fixed it for you. :P Yes.

Hm.. That would be a cool idea but I doubt it. That's a bit expensive. :D

I like it. My favorite Guild Masters are all girls, so it won't be very embarrassing, but I look forward to the more out-there victims. Is Killjoy in a dress still a thing?

If I see Killjoy on the other half of the table I shall try. :D

Well mostly I will be doing only Seamus kills but Rezzers aren't all that honest. So mainly I will be just making funny Belles. Like I will try hunt down Langston to make him beautiful etc. Masters will get their share too. :D

I've made Langston a Flesh Construct.  Very satisfying it was too.  Also claimed a Reckoning point for taking out Langston and a Rail Golem in the same turn.  Also very satisfying!

I've made Langston a Flesh Construct.  Very satisfying it was too. 

I've turned Yan Lo, Izamu (who has no flesh) and Toshiro into Flesh Constructs all within the first 3 turns of a game before. T'was hilarious. Not something I could pull off again I'm sure. I don't play McMourning very often, it always feels like a dick move when it's a Resser crew. Still haven't tried Guild McMourning though he does seem fun. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I was playing my first Make them Beautiful round yesterday against a friend of mine. He's a beginner so I took it more easy on him. I was a bit sad to be turning my fellow Rezzers into Belles but it had to be done. The whole damn game went on Seamus running after the Hanged he kept summoning to my face, killed 5-6 Hanged during the game. 

This time the parasol and a dress was given to: 

-Mortimer

-Hanged

Other than that my cards went on killing the Hanged. I told my friend at the beginning of the game that every single one he summons, I kill. 

• Like 1

Had another game with Seamus yesterday. I went up against the dreaded Ophelia. Gotta say I have never gained anything from terrifying flips but last game. Hot damn where there a lot of terrified Gremlins (Ophelia canceling her whole activation trying to shoot Sybelle etc).

Well anyway. I didn't get to make that many pretties this game. I had to spend the corpses for No eyes on me and just hop around the board killing a gremlin here and there.

So this time the dress and the parasol went to:

-Young Lacroix. The piggyback one. Hey, they count as a ht2 Belle.

-Francois. Makes a pretty pretty Belle.

Edit: Also Seamus got a new name during the game from my opponent. The Big Bad Man in the Hat. :D

• Like 2