Bad Juju, Construct? Line of Sight for everything.

MoonShadow7

Question

23 answers to this question

1) It's only what it says it is. Not all models have to be Construct, Undead or Living.

2) Yes, if the action targets something ie. has word target in it. Some tactical actions only make you choose a model within certain distance. Those do not need LoS. Auras and Pulses need LoS always.

• Like 1

So about LOS. Vulture )Nicodem's Totem) has a tactical action that reads: "Until the start of this model's next activation, target friendly master may use this model to draw LOS and range for any Ca action it takes".

Can I use this tactical action with Vulture when I have LOS to Nicodem and then move the Vulture out of LOS from Nicodem and then perform a Ca action with Nicodem  using the Vulture to draw LOS and range?

Sorry if my question is confusing!

Yes you are correct.

The Vulture will need line of sight to Nicodem to do its Eyes and Ears action (because it says Targte friendly master), but once its done it, it can move, and Nicodem will still be able to use the vulture to draw range and line of Sight even though he can't see the vulture

So about LOS. Vulture )Nicodem's Totem) has a tactical action that reads: "Until the start of this model's next activation, target friendly master may use this model to draw LOS and range for any Ca action it takes".

Can I use this tactical action with Vulture when I have LOS to Nicodem and then move the Vulture out of LOS from Nicodem and then perform a Ca action with Nicodem  using the Vulture to draw LOS and range?

Sorry if my question is confusing!

Yes. You just need Nico in LoS when you first cast the action (you have to "target" him), then are free to fly away. He, for the rest of the turn, can see through the bird's eyes, regardless of LoS.