Incorporeal ranged threat?

Bumpasses

was my natural inclination to want to shoot her in the face at this point.

could be a CA

I dont have the model count, or experience to know all of whom does what.

Just learning lessons the hard way.

Changing my play style to meet strats and schemes, instead of designer builds I think.

but I do tend towards models that have that "neat-o" factor when their paired together (Toshiro and a pair of Komainu)

seeing the same master put down multiple times inclines one to try to counter, if even with only a few models.

thought some ranged incorp hate could be annoying to the other guy.

no big whip, i dont mean to be needy, i have over populated the forums with other Pandora vs questions already over the past few weeks.

I have gotten some really good advice I will be testing here this weekend.

just occurred to me to try a shooter if one was available that fit the bill.

-GB

Perhaps try a Lynch crew? Generally good Wp, Beckoners have a Dg cast, Depleted take ages to dispatch with their own Dg profile.

Aside question: Would Pandora use the buffed Dg profile against Illuminated because the have Brilliance? I guess not, as it's an effect of the action, and Pandora doesn't use those.

was my natural inclination to want to shoot her in the face at this point.

Changing my play style to meet strats and schemes, instead of designer builds I think.

Who do you mean by 'her'?  Because Pandora herself is not Incorporeal.  Though he Sorrows are and are annoying even with Incorporeal they are very low defence and easy to take down but any Ca action will be your friend here (so Chiaki and Yin as mentioned.  Even though their damage output is fairly low it is easy to do damage to Sorrows and when you're not halving it it's a lot more effective).

On your second point playing to strats and schemes is absolutely what you should be doing, all the time!  I play against Pandora pretty often and my friend is very good with her and often find her very frustrating.  But last game I mainly just let her do her thing because she's so hard to stop and just mitigated against it as much as I could by spreading my models out then concentrated on my strats/schemes.

Who do you mean by 'her'?  Because Pandora herself is not Incorporeal.

lol

was more of an expression of frustration...

I realize she is not incorp, but somebody needs to get shot in the face for my losses, im too pretty, sooo...why not her?

if I shoot my buddy in the face (who is masterfully fielding pandora) then I wont have a buddy and I wont have someone to play against on a regular basis.

oh and the whole I have to take care of his family thing now.....who needs that??

mbbe I could just wing him...

[to Ty, about Judge Smails]

"If he bothers you, I'll take care of him. What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. He'll never play golf again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never come through on anything. He'll quit the game."