Wyrds recent announcement?

Good to hear. I know there's been a few hiccups with production over 2014 and was a bit panicked that we were starting 2015 with something bad....

A lot of speculation on facebook ranging from wyrd production issues, stopping trading with wayland, wayland trying to drum up sales etc.

Shall set straight that no announcement from wyrd.

The only thing that has changed recently, is metals, and that they are unavailable to distributors. If I was to guess, the announcement was something along the lines of 'metal out, plastic in - don't order metal'. 

And due to the amount of product we ship out every other week to Simple, I know that he's not out of product on the long term.

• Like 5

The only thing that has changed recently, is metals, and that they are unavailable to distributors. If I was to guess, the announcement was something along the lines of 'metal out, plastic in - don't order metal'. 

And due to the amount of product we ship out every other week to Simple, I know that he's not out of product on the long term.

I know the guy who runs Simple personally... He's not out of stock... not anytime soon!  ;)

• Like 2