What to get now for my Seamus crew

Necrosage

I will echo that a box of nurses would be a good next pick.  Dead Doxies would not be bad but are currently metal only, but Yin is plastic and would also be a nice enforcer to add.  I would say you are likely alright with 6 Rotten belles, at least once you get some more stuff as you likely will not have more than 2 or so in your starting list.  Izamu is also not a bad one to consider eventually.

I agree with the previous posters. Nurses for tricks and Bishop for a fast and dependable swiss army knife of killyness who combos very nicely with Seamus.

Though getting the McMourning box would be a nice way of expanding as well. The Flesh Construct, Nurses and Canine Remains in the box are all excellent with Seamus. And of course then you would have a second Master to try out as well.

Another +1 for the McMourning box.  That will get you Nurses, Canine Remains and a second (awesome) Master to play with.  Hanged are also quite fun and work well with Seamus and Sybelle because of the Terrifying checks.  I'd also +1 getting Yin who again synergies well with the -Wp that Seamus can hang out and the aforementioned Hanged.  As you got Punk Zombies I'd recommend Toshiro to turn them into horrific damage dealers (plus gives you a bit more variety for summoning).

A Hanged, Bette Noir, canine remains and crooked men.

Alternatively another master box as others have been suggested -

Yan Lo gives you tar pits to lure things into and condition removal but doesn't seem fluffy.
Nicodem would give you summoner that you could run all your existing models with but won't add much as you already have the punk zombies.
McMourning will give you nurses, a flesh construct and a canine remains - I would still get a box of canine remains.
Kirai box doesn't add much to your existing collection but would give you a summoner that can make good use of appropriate models from your collection.
Tara adds nothing to your collection - as far as I'm aware.

Leaving only the Molly box which I wager will add a few useful pieces to your arsenal when it comes out.

I presently play Seamus and McMourning and their boxes can work well together, I plan to get Molly as my third Resser Master but I have added the above mentioned models plus a Necromancy to that collection.