UKGT 2015 Dates

OldManMyke

We have the hall all evening as last year folks wanted to do pickup games / board games etc. and there wasn't a place to do it, so as a TO who listens :) this year we do.  NO meal or anything organised, with 100+ folks that seemed a bit much

oooh. Is the bar gonna be open in the evening?

Is the venue the same one as last year?

Also schemes are announced on the day and trinity is out, Correct?

Edited by Fantasyfreak
More questions for the lovely TO

Thanks Mike, board games and beers before #towelsout action it is then :D

Sad face for no trinity, I would've just taken the advantage to play 3 masters I like, not for any gaming advantage. But meh, i'm not fussed, as long as a get a few games of faux, beers and talk to peeps i've not seen for ages it's all win!

Fav event of the year this one, really looking forward to it, thanks for all the work you, the tractors and York boys put/will be putting in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fair. Any chance the locals could provide a list of places that would deliver though?

Unfortunately, you can't bring your own food into the Folk Hall, you'll have to go out and eat it.  There's Tesco/KFC/BK/McD/Chiquito/Frankie and Benny/Harvester/Beefeater/Bella Italia/pub all within 5 minutes drive.

On the Saturday evening a LIGHT buffet will be provided, I say again LIGHT buffet so if you want a massive feed then you might want to consider one of the other options.  Basically, if we wanted the bar open we had to have catering due to the terms of the license the hall has.  

• Like 1

Hi,

I originally asked to go down on the reserves list for this, (not sure if that happened or not as with several drop outs and shout outs for more people I did not hear anything)

either way if I am still on the list can you take me off please, other RL events may be kciking off in November instead.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. So, for board games evening, if anyone fancied bringing along either Blood Rage or Darkness Comes Rattling and would allow me to join in, i'd happily pay in the form of a beer token.....:P. Both games look awesome and i'd love to have a go before purchasing. Thanks in advance. 

Hello. So, for board games evening, if anyone fancied bringing along either Blood Rage or Darkness Comes Rattling and would allow me to join in, i'd happily pay in the form of a beer token.....:P. Both games look awesome and i'd love to have a go before purchasing. Thanks in advance. 

Hoping to pick up Darkness Comes Rattling this weekend, in which case you can help me work out how to play it! I'll also have PW & EBO.

Hoping to pick up Darkness Comes Rattling this weekend, in which case you can help me work out how to play it! I'll also have PW & EBO.

awesome. thanks dave.

Had a few people ask me about timings so I have extracted them from the rules pack

8:30 – 9:00

Registration

9:00 – 11:00

Game One

11:25 – 13:15

Game Two

Lunch, Costume, Raffle

14:15 – 16.05

Game Three

16:25 – 18:15

Game Four

18:30 - Whenever

Evening Gaming

Sunday

8:30 – 9:00

Registration

9:00 – 10:50

Game Five

11:10 – 13:00

Game Six

Lunch and Painting

13:45 – 15:35

Game Seven

16:00 – 16:30

Prize Giving

• Like 1

awesome. thanks dave.

i will bring blood rage along also, and maybe even ghost busters if it arrives in time.

• Like 1