Nightmare Tara - different than the future normal one?

Vermicious Knid

The Nightmare version is identical to the artwork on the cards and in the book. Similarly the TtB Ltd Ed Hannah is identical to her artwork where as the normal version is completely different (and to be honest pretty naff in comparison due to size, detail and pose in my opinion) so there is a good chance that although the normal Tara box will be similar to the current one it will be pretty different. However I wouldn't expect to see a normal version of Tara for some time. 

Yeah, normal Tara will still have the chest-hole as that's a pretty major mechanical and background part of her.

I'd assume no claw arm, however, as that seems to be a relatively random inclusion.

Also assume a smaller Nothing Beast.  Void Wretches may or may not be smaller.  Karina would likely be a bit different as well since she shares a sprue with NB.

Going of previous experiences the NB and Wretches could well get bigger. Look at Hannah, TtB is WAY smaller than the normal version. Here is gmort's comparison of both. the right is the TtB, on the left is the normal version

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vNyqROmL1Bc/VDGEkR9JenI/AAAAAAAAirk/cOITprO1jic/s1600/Hannah%2B-%2BAssembled%2B(9).JPG

As you can see there is a massive difference. I hope Wyrd don't do this with normal Tara although it wont matter too much to me. Hopefully she will be available again at Black Friday this year. 

The sculpts should be different, but how they are different is hard to say as we have no idea what non nightmare looks like.

Other Nightmares - Teddy, was much Taller, Dead Justice crew were all dead versions, Chompy was bigger and more impressive.  Hanging tree didn't have a non  nightmare (although it did come with nightmare hanged which where Naten and Eric on a tree) and we don't know what normal Whiskey looks like yet either

The rules will be exactly the same, regardless of sculpting changes.

I expect mostly that the wretches and beast (which are ht 1 but don't really look it, for instance) will be smaller but otherwise similar.

Not sure what Tara and Karina will look like. I'm expecting similar character but different poses.

Regarding the art reflecting the nightmare edition in the OP, there's lots of precedent for art being the first version they have available, like Zoraida, the Guild Guard, and Von Schill all having art from the previous edition.