Holiday Miniature Exchange 2014

Rameses

Thank you Rythos for the Ronin, Jack Daw and the fancy scheme decks! They've been with me for a while, but I've sadly not had the oppertunity in thanking you earlier. Turns out my regular opponents have the decks already, but they'll come in handy as prize support for a tournament or two. Also not a fan of the new Daw box so metal Jack will be lovely to try out.

Thanks to Seregon for the Yan Lo crew and the Johan!  :D

Less thanks for those dodgy Swedish sweets - I'm so not falling for that one again after you got me at JoelFaux...  :P

Haha, wasn't sure if you got to taste them at Joelfaux or not. The softer ones are gingerbread taste so they may suit you a bit better though.

Did you figure out the rhyme before you opened it? :)

Thank you Rythos for the Ronin, Jack Daw and the fancy scheme decks! They've been with me for a while, but I've sadly not had the oppertunity in thanking you earlier. Turns out my regular opponents have the decks already, but they'll come in handy as prize support for a tournament or two. Also not a fan of the new Daw box so metal Jack will be lovely to try out.

You're welcome! Last year Mike posted me some awesome Malifools swag, so I wanted to send some fun stuff back across the ocean in return! :D

(and if my gifter is reading -- I haven't received anything in the mail, but maybe this week the post office will open and bring me fun stuff!)

Woo! My package from Bacms arrived today!

2014-12-29105222_zps646b0b35.jpg

2014-12-29110714_zps70bd07e2.jpg

Rafkin, Grave Spirit, Avatar Seamus and a dozen Corpse Markers!

It's times like these that I really wish I had a proper setup for taking photos, because the models are just gorgeous! HUGE Thanks to Bacms for the models. :D

Glad you like and that they arrived safely after a journey across the world. I didn't take photos either as I barely had time to post them before leaving for Christmas.

You can take good photos just by taking them outside to a place with good lighting but away from direct sunlight.

But as I already said as long as you like them I am happy :-)

Merry Christmas even if a bit later

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend got home tonight to my package and sent me photos of the outside of it >.> ...I had to wait until late tonight to come home and open it up to see what's inside.

How surprised was I, when I opened it to find...

wpid-imag1062-e1420616025876.jpg

A cat popped out!!

Well...just kidding...the cat is mine, but she loved the box.

wpid-imag1063-e1420616012512.jpg

Poor maligned Gypsy...made to suffer for my entertainment...

Thanks so much Andrew Weakland for the Relic Hunters box, it's exactly what I wanted this holiday season! :D

So, LordZombie sent the following package of amazingness my way: Lone Marshal, bayou gremlin, soulstones, a custom fate deck, some counters, AND TWO CUSTOM SCENARIOS!!! You, sir, have set the secret Santa bar extremely high. Thank you so much!

Can't figure out how to post a pic from my phone, otherwise I would

• 2 weeks later...