TTB Multi Pose Minis future expansions??

WalkingInBlack

Okay just got my Reward package today thanks to Kelly ad Wyrd, and I took a look ad the multi pose miniature and noticed something, there isn't enough female heads and not that many accessories, not to mention that there is only one Dress/skirt out of all the 12 bodies.

Now the reason for this post is that I was thinking that it could be an good idea for Wyrd to make some Multi pose expansions, like a accessory sprue, some more dress/skirt bodies, kilts for the males and the like, more heads, hats and weapons.

Those accessory sprues could be used with Malifaux miniatures to make them more unique a tiny bit different then everyone else's, I know I would defiantly buy a bunch of those expansion sprues and you would be able to use them with other miniatures.

I defiantly know I need more accessories then we get on the multi pose mini sprues.

Howdy. Glad you got your kit finally. I agree on the number of dresses /skirt and the expansion kits. Those would be awesome. However, there are 11 heads on the female sprue. They are spread out and one may need to flip the sprue to find them all. But, they are there. They promised 11 figs per sprue. the extra stuff is just that....extra. 

Okay just got my Reward package today thanks to Kelly ad Wyrd, and I took a look ad the multi pose miniature and noticed something, there isn't enough female heads and not that many accessories, not to mention that there is only one Dress/skirt out of all the 12 bodies.

Now the reason for this post is that I was thinking that it could be an good idea for Wyrd to make some Multi pose expansions, like a accessory sprue, some more dress/skirt bodies, kilts for the males and the like, more heads, hats and weapons.

Those accessory sprues could be used with Malifaux miniatures to make them more unique a tiny bit different then everyone else's, I know I would defiantly buy a bunch of those expansion sprues and you would be able to use them with other miniatures.

I defiantly know I need more accessories then we get on the multi pose mini sprues.

Yep 11 female heads spread out on the sprue and small hair pieces are also spread out all over the sprue, and there are things both on the female and male sprue I don't really know what its for.

I was thinking that maybe making a lets say a Asian accessory set, a Mercenary set, a spell caster set, a almost dead/undead set, Victorian Ladies' wear set, Victorian Gentlemens' wear set, and so on. I could come up with many more but I think we get the idea right.

The question is now will they do it, because its not a matter of can it be done for we know it can.

I noticed that the male hands are more or less the same size as the female ones so some of the male gear can be used with female miniatures.

I'm currently trying to build all of the archetypes and there's definitely a shortage of bits for an academic or a drudge. Whilst you can make a guard, a torso and arms with a bit more armor might also have been nice. Arms carrying flaming torches, lanterns, books, or a lash/whip would also have been good, as would some hats.

The males also need more head options as the heads that comes with the multi pose sprues are limited to specific upper bodies, like the dusters only has two head options, the devil head and the head with the "cowboy" hat.

The females could use some more lower and upper body options to, skirts and the likes.

Ya a undead would fit in as there is only ad the moment 2 undead heads, one for each gender.

The Gremlins kit/sprue could come out when the gremlin gets introduced into TTB as a playable race, same goes for Neverborn.

The Gremlin kit could even be half priced or contain twice the options, because you know they're so small :)

That would be nice but I don't think they will lower the price or put more in the Gremlin kit set, but I guess we can hope that they do one of does things, I'm just hopeing they'll make Gremlin multi pose kit ad all :)

Hmm so a Pursuits multi pose miniatures box for both males and females where all things needed to make a Pursuit is, or ad least a box for making the missing Pursuits and a extra accessories box.

So many things needed and wanted, I'm wondering if anyone from Wyrd are taking notes of this, I'm also wondering (Yep I do a lot of wondering :) ) what do Wyrd need to even consider making those, I'm thinking money is probably one factor as its mostly the primary thing with all the miniature manufactures now a days.

• 2 weeks later...

Do to the fact that the male heads are very limited to specific bodies, it would have been nice if they were made like the female ones, so a sprues with male heads that can be used with all the bodies.

Female heads sprue with beyond the heads some hair accessories.

A range weapons sprue (females are severely missing some range weapons especially revolvers not those weird ones that they have in the multi-pose sprue) and a melee weapons sprue.

Explosives set.

Adventures set, with torches, lanterns, books, backpacks (females are missing one), saddlebags hanging over the shoulder, toolbox with tools, tools belt, ect.