condition removal

bonedoc

You can also hire Johan as a mercenary and use his Rebel Yell to clear all conditions from a model. 

Though a viable recommendation it still pains me to hire a character that has absolutely zero fluff tie in with the crew just to have access to an ability (no matter how good). Malifaux's appeal to me has always been the "Character" side of the game. If I want to play a game with uncharacterful "Vanilla" models then there are plenty of other options available.

• Like 1

Though a viable recommendation it still pains me to hire a character that has absolutely zero fluff tie in with the crew just to have access to an ability (no matter how good). Malifaux's appeal to me has always been the "Character" side of the game. If I want to play a game with uncharacterful "Vanilla" models then there are plenty of other options available.

That is your perogative and while largely I agree with you I would definitely hire Johan into a crew if I thought he was needed in something like a tournament setting.  But then this is hypothetical as I dont really play in tournament settings so I tend to agree with you on this. 

Still the OP asked for ways to remove conditions in gremlins, and I provided one.  I am pretty sure some of factions have a lot less choice when it comes to condition removal and Johan might make more sense in them even without the fluff angle just because of the factions limitations.  But I don't really know about the condition removing abilities of every faction so these are just ideas. 

Besides Wyrd gave you a fluff reason with the Somer box right?  The gremlins "captured" Johanna :D

Amen to that! I dont like outsiders in my crew. Im strict about that. Ya don't have green skin then git off my land!

I'm with you, though I tend to be pretty lenient by finding a fluff reason for hires.

Though to this day I'm not sure why McTavish isn't duel Outcast/Gremlin.

He would be an anomaly, but being the only non-Pig/Gremlin in the entire Gremlin faction strikes me as...strange.

McTavish can drink his motor oil with the best of them, but his skin ain't the right color and his pet eats my summons.

I'm with you, though I tend to be pretty lenient by finding a fluff reason for hires.

Though to this day I'm not sure why McTavish isn't duel Outcast/Gremlin.

He would be an anomaly, but being the only non-Pig/Gremlin in the entire Gremlin faction strikes me as...strange.

McTavish can drink his motor oil with the best of them, but his skin ain't the right color and his pet eats my summons.

*cough*Zoraida, Gators, Roosters*cough*