An odd suprise

hiredgun

I am assembling a new Somer Teeth box set for one of my game group,he has neither the time nor the patients for putting models together. As I open the box and begin to sort the pieces out,I notice 1 part of the sprue is not like the others......it's Johana,the alternate for Johan! What is she doing with Somer's crew? It this a promo limited time thing or is she going to be in that box all the time? My friend told me he didnt need her,so I'm going to use her in my M&SU crew. I thinh she'll fit right in...

It is a limited edition model included only in boxes sold from brick and mortar game stores rather than online only webshops.  You could get them from a few places online but only because those places have game store locations and they sold out rather fast so now you can find them on eBay for absolutely ridiculous prices or else in your FLGS in the Somer box.  From what I understand we don't really know if she will be included in other box sets released in the future but I think that was the original intention. 

As for why she was in the Somer box, maybe because her model was ready to go at the same time as Somers box set?  I think Wyrd said something along the lines of that the gremlins had a "captive" when they announced she would be in the box :lol: