Crossroads booboos?

DeleteAccount

According to this tweet, it seems a few gremlins made mischief in the final book

https://twitter.com/Valhallan42nd/status/501092421506445313

Basically, Tannen as 5 SS is a bit of an eyebrow raiser, Dreamer with Cache 3 is minor, though relevant, but the blessed of December at 6 SS is pure bloody insanity. So basically, just wanted to ask those who have decks already if they have these same costs or not.

Since nothing like this was mentioned in the errata/faq document and since I cannot imagine how the blessed could ever be considered sane at 6SS, I'm inclined to believe they are all misprints, but just wanted to make the issue known and clear out if the decks are alright or they may have the same error too or if they are all intended.

Or if you wanted to put an Upgrade on the Blessed.

I've seen the comment before....and sure it's valid......I disagree with it and would never do it myself, but it's valid. I would much rather have a better plan than....ooh, I'm gonna game the system to save one SS.

I put Pack Leader on the BoD when I run her with Marcus and it's awesome.

Myranda herself is fantastic on the table and I think it's a waste to use her as just a 1ss saving model. Her abilities are great and I like to keep her on the table as long as possible.

YMMV.

• Like 1

There's also a big thread on A Wyrd Place about it. General consensus is until an official word majority of the people will be playing with how the book is written.

I'm thinking that the discrepencies were from the pdf cards to the book, and there was note that things may change. So I'd personally go with the book and cards until there's an errata.

There's also a big thread on A Wyrd Place about it. General consensus is until an official word majority of the people will be playing with how the book is written.

I'm thinking that the discrepencies were from the pdf cards to the book, and there was note that things may change. So I'd personally go with the book and cards until there's an errata.

Thats what I remember, that there'd be another round of internal testing and final tweaking. In light of that and in the absence of a change log I don't think it's at all unreasonable to play with the book numbers.

Or if you wanted to put an Upgrade on the Blessed.

I've seen the comment before....and sure it's valid......I disagree with it and would never do it myself, but it's valid. I would much rather have a better plan than....ooh, I'm gonna game the system to save one SS.

It's actually game the system to get a lot of free movement, an extra activation and draw 4 cards what I've actively seen which I find a lot more annoying.

I like Myranda and it pisses me off that she is a glorified delivery service for anybody that wants almost a full hand and a cerberus/blessed in their crew. If it didn't trigger imbued energies (which should have bloody said killed or sacrificed by enemy) it wouldn't be as bad, but at the end of the day if you wanted one of those beasts without an upgrade and you don't need Myranda for whatever reason, you can use them for a 1SS discount with no downside outside of somebody being lucky enough to paste Myranda before you use her 0 which is highly unlikely.

Really? well, Hobbo McFister did seem kind of strange now that you mention it...

zombie hooks, a catapult throwing undead pigs stuffed with explosives and men fighting with giant coffins is fine, but Hobbo McFister is who you find strange?

also surprised The Dreamer got a buff/change.  

Look I think if we all put aside our differences for a few minutes I think we can all agree that Hobo McFister is clearly bad for the game. Trash Fire alone is going to invalidate a number of playstyles with how easily it just takes models out of the game. This says nothing of the other Shantytown crew members, who are, frankly, disgusting in more ways than one.

• Like 4

Look I think if we all put aside our differences for a few minutes I think we can all agree that Hobo McFister is clearly bad for the game. Trash Fire alone is going to invalidate a number of playstyles with how easily it just takes models out of the game. This says nothing of the other Shantytown crew members, who are, frankly, disgusting in more ways than one.

Frankly, I don't see too much of a problem with that, what really scares me is his "proctology exam" that requires you to fish for "nuggets" in your opponent and if you find any you can summon a "chocolate" gamin. Pretty hardcore stuff I'd say.

As for the Dreamer, I have not faced his dreaminess, but is it pretty much a consensus that with Cache 2 he was already top tier material?

• Like 2