Gencon releases?

Bodiless

I'm currently working on the assumption that Gencon Neverborn will be the Zoraida crew, Waldgeists and the Doppelganger, based on them presumably wanting Wave 1 out the door before Wave 2 starts.  I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised by other stuff though! :)

Since we've seen Nekima's render (and what seems to be a model on deviant art), could she be one of the candidates?

Could be, or could be an early concept render (not set in stone). There's been no official word on that, however. I'd love for this to be true, but also groan as they released that concept art the day after I broke down and finally ordered the old pewter Nekima model. *chuckles*

That model that was found on Deviant art was an earlier design.  I do not remember where the post was, but that one can be disregarded, I believe. 

The render is good though.  I think I remember it being said somewhere that the new Nekima is a long way from being ready for release.

Hmm, the model i've seen is pretty much a carbon copy of the render if you google "nekima deviant art". First thing to come up seems like a resin cast or something.

Either way the new model seems to be quite different from the old one. I inevitably will get the new, but the old one is still great to use for variation.

Plastic Sets

All non-limited plastic models will be available through your LGS between the months of October and January.

Crews Small Boxes                                

There may be some changes due to last minute production and shipment -
if there are, we'll do our best to inform you as quickly as possible.

Nightmare Edition

This years Nightmare Edition is the Whiskey Golem, standing just shy of 90mm tall. This model will currently only be available during the period of Gencon, either at the show or via our Webstore.

• WYR21015 - Nightmare Edition Whiskey Golem - $60.00
Miss Ery

Sometimes things just go rotten, and the stuffing in this Teddy has certainly turned for the worse.

This years MISS mini, we present you with an alternative Teddy, Miss Ery. Free with every order over $100 (limit one per transaction).

Books
Malifaux 2E: Crossroads

Crossroads is the newest addition to the Malifaux universe. This book contains rules for nearly two hundred models which have been updated to second edition or added to the line. It also contains a massive amount of new stories further exploring the characters of Malifaux and the roles they play in the lore. Everyone who enjoys Malifaux will find something they love about this book!

• WYR20013 - Crossroads - $45.00
Through the Breach

Through the Breach is a tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Malifaux. Players take on the roles of various citizens, such as Gunfighters, Drudges, Dabblers, and Entertainers. Each of these characters is as unique as the players themselves. These are the Fated. As a Fated, you know your future, it has been told to you, as cryptic as the sparrow on a moonless night. It is your task to rush headlong into the arms of destiny, or to carve your own future.

• WYR30102 - The Fated Almanac - $40.00
  • WYR30101 - The Fatemaster's Almanac - $40.00
Cards
Scheme & Strategy Deck

Ever had trouble remembering which Schemes were in play? Well wonder no longer. Here are cards for all the Schemes and Strategies in the Rulebook along with some helpful Reference Cards and all new Multiplayer Encounters.

• WYR20010 - Scheme & Strategy Deck - $15.00
    Box Contents
    • 19 Scheme Cards
    • 7 Faction Schemes
    • 5 Strategy Cards
    • 14 Story Encounters
    • 3 Reference Cards
    • 4 Multiplayer Encounters
Fate Decks

A Deck for Malifaux or Through the Breach

• WYR20011 - Arcane Fate Deck - $12.00
  • WYR20012 - Arcane Fate Deck (Black) - $12.00

Arsenal Decks

The fate of Malifaux is approaching a crossroads. Forces continue to vie for power, as new allies join the struggle. Contained in this Arsenal Deck you will find all the stat and upgrade cards needed to play the Guild characters and crews found in the Malifaux 2E: Crossroads book.

• WYR20014 - Guild Arsenal Deck: Wave 2 - $9.00
  • WYR20015 - Resurrectionists Arsenal Deck: Wave 2 - $9.00
  • WYR20016 - Arcansists Arsenal Deck: Wave 2 - $9.00
  • WYR20017 - Neverborn Arsenal Deck: Wave 2 - $9.00
  • WYR20018 - Outcast Arsenal Deck: Wave 2 - $9.00
  • WYR20019 - Gremlin Arsenal Deck: Wave 2 - $9.00
  • WYR20020 - Ten Thunders Arsenal Deck: Wave 2 - $9.00

Cant link pics as the site will not allow me but that is from the news letter sent out so i presume that is what is going to be at gencon. All Text from the email is there, take from it what you will :)

If anyone wants to see the pics they are on the home page in the Gencon Releases article.