Mancha Roja

Phatts

I'm guessing that Mah's box will be Mah, Little Lass, Trixiebelle, and three Bayou Bushwhackers. We have seen the art for all of these, so it seems likely that they would be the first Gremlin box of the second wave. There is a (really) slight chance that this would be on offer at Gencon.

Since those guys are second wave, it's going to be a while before they hit. I actually took the initiative and have kitbashed my own Mancha and Trixie to be able to use for Gencon.

But isn't the book for the second wave going to be on offer at Gencon? Also, Tormented, right? So Mah isn't impossible - just rather slim of a chance to say the least.

Mah, Trixie, Lass and Bushwackers 3

Agreed, as above.

Ulix, Major, Penelope, Warpigs and Piglets

Warpigs (in plural) would surprise me quite a bit. One is a definite possibility with an alt version to be released as its own box (similar to Flesh Golem). Though the Sow would be another possibility, I guess.

Wong, Mancha, Assistant, 3x Bugs

Agreed. Seems like a no-brainer, really.

Mctavish, Cranky, Merris and 3x Gators  <-----maybe

This would be a strange box in that it wouldn't have a Master. A completely new style of box - I find it rather unlikely.

I could see the Sow in the box, and it just gets Marcus big. Personal opinion is we've still got all the Gremlin boxes except for S'omer, Zoraida, and Von Schill left from Wave 1. I'd think some of those and we see the specialty models get filled in.

And I could actually see McTavish pulling a "Hog Whisperer" and getting packaged with one Gator, then a pack of two gators is seperate.

Honestly can't see McTavish getting one gator since he is a Merc and the Gators aren't. Sow, Gators, Warpigs, and Piglets will all be blisters but the Taxidermist could be a Taxi and some Stuffed ones. Ulix will probably get a Warpig and at least 2x Piglets though he could get 3x Wild Boars instead.

Fair play. I was looking at it from the where he gets used/ "he's not getting into Zoraida's box" angle. Honestly it makes for an interesting discussion of "do you build the Ulix box like Marcus' " or do a mix.

What about Merris for Wong's box? Maybe drop the Bugs to 2? Cuts down the single box you'd run for her, and it's not like Merris doesn't synergize well.

Take inspiration from Brewies box, there is no Whiskey Golem in there same as there will be no Gracie in Wong's. Brewie has himself, totem, henchmen, and 3 minions, as do most of the crew boxes. So going by the pattern of Wyrd it appears that it will be Wong, Hench/Enforcer, totem, 3x minions. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...