What is the status of Through the breach for the backers??

WalkingInBlack

Anyone know what the contact email address is to handle mispicks on the kickstarter? I received two copies of the fatemaster's guide and zero copies of the player's guide.

I don't feel so bad about getting a second Miss Terious instead of Santana now. Still got a ticket submitted to get that sorted out.

Finally got my Dining Room box, and all is well. It did come with the Amazon Women of Malifaux (I'm not horribly bummed. They will be fun to assemble and paint regardless).

In particular, this Hannah is positively darling. I've already got her assembled into her two painting halves, and will be priming her once the base is ready. Can't wait.

So there were no tracking numbers sent out. My two friends who live in my city got their pledge 2 weeks ago and I still have nothing. At what point in time should I be worried I am getting nothing?

FedEx tried to deliver my package last Monday, but couldn't, as I was out of town.  3 days later (last Thursday, to be clear), Wyrd emailed me to note this fact, and included the tracking number, at which point I was able to ascertain where it was and how to go about picking it up.

As for when to be worried you're not getting anything; never.  Even if the postal service ate your package (how poorly worded...), I have faith enough that Wyrd would make it right.  Send them an email inquiring on the matter, but I'd recognize that with Gencon ending today, it may be a couple of days before they can respond to you.  I've had plenty of critical things to say about this campaign, but in my experience and opinion, Wyrd will make it right if something has gone wrong.

• Like 1

Got mine too (Dining Room Level). Really happy with it. One thing though it seems that everyone has gotten a crew box extra (?!). And not only at Gaming Room level. I have not. I know it's a freebie, but if everyone else got something extra it feels kind of bad (ok, if I go to deeper processing, this might not have been intentional... :))

So last Thursday I got a package to pick up at the post office.  Here's what I got for being a Living Room backer:

* Fated and Fatemaster's Almanacs

* The GM's Kit (Screen and Charsheets)

* Two TtB decks

* The Multi-Pose Character Figure kit

* The Santana Ortega mini

* The Torch and the Blade bix

So right now I'm waiting for the hardcover book.

They are Special Edition, so they will never be on general release as far as I know. However they may appear later as a part of a promotion or a Black Friday Sale.

Has there been an explanation as to why so many (if not all?) backers only received one TtB LE deck, rather than the two that are listed in on the campaign page?

Hmm I'm a bit concerned about the missing arm of Hannah as I have now heard/read this from a couple of people now, the already assembled and painted Hannahs that we have seen in the KS update didn't seem to have a missing arm, I'm just wondering why that is.

And as I still won't get my things before the Hardcover books are send I have no clue what is in the package and what is missing.