How long till Levi plastics do you think?

Baalbamoth

K so I got a Ramos crew box and a bunch of spiders but I'm really just playin em to get a feel for the game and get my painting skills up before taking on a Levi force. Unfortunately I really don't want to get into Levi till the new plastics come out, any word yet on when that might happen, or how long would ya guess (2015?) jus tryin to plan out my paychecks... 

I'd expect Leveticus to be one of the first Wave 2 masters to come out (probably shortly after GenCon). He was pushed back from Wave 1 into Wave 2, so he will have been further along in the development queue than some of the other Wave 2 masters that wouldn't have been prioritised. We've already seen his full crew art, for example.

I have heard a rumor that GenCon is going to see a massive release of Master crew boxes that will then be spread out over Q3 an Q4.  A much larger total percentage then we saw last year.  (which was 4-5?)

This aside, I do believe Levi will materialize at GenCon this year because of the reasons stated above, we've seen his artwork for a long time now.

• 2 months later...

K so I got a Ramos crew box and a bunch of spiders but I'm really just playin em to get a feel for the game and get my painting skills up before taking on a Levi force. Unfortunately I really don't want to get into Levi till the new plastics come out, any word yet on when that might happen, or how long would ya guess (2015?) jus tryin to plan out my paychecks... 

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.  I have the old metals that you are welcome to use (to hold you over til the plastics come out).  Just throw up a message on the slo board to remind me to bring them.

Have:

Levi

Alice

abom x 4

Desolation

waifs x 2

I've been taking a hiatus from Malifaux while I waited for Levi 2.0 to appear. Sad to see he didn't make the Gencon announcements, but the cards are at least something, and I do have a full Levi crew to keep me going until the v2 minis land.

Have people been getting some playtime in with Levi since the playtest? How is he doing?

I played as Levi three times at Gencon, only losing one of those games (the Avatar semi-final). He's fantastic now, I'm really happy with him. I tend to play him more as a destroyer than a summoner, but the ability to switch it up when necessary is great.

Edit: also I heard a rumor that his plastics are done but he couldn't make it to Gencon due to delays in getting the boxes ready. Take that with a grain of salt, but hopefully we'll see his box out soon so new players can share in the joys of steampunk necromancy.

• Like 1