Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Will do. I changed some of the more arguable wordings (like "mandatory" and "clearly by far the best Guild minion") but all in all you (and Panner, of course) did a good job with her page.

You were working on the same page at the same times so I copy your changes to mine modifications. Hopefully it still makes sense. I will fix the link on the first page as well 

Ah, I think it's a name thing, the link is for Perdita ORTEGA.  Right, I can sort that to direct to the right page - thanks!

Ok, that link is sorted now.

This is done but someone should short the name on that page to make it falls into the naming scheme of the other masters 

Thanks for doing this, TheRat! If you could keep tracking it in this forum, that would work really well. That way, you can edit this to update it, but I'll still have this in the thread to show who contributed when all's said and done.

If you don't have time to track this let me know and I can do it, but if you're willing, it's all you.

I can keep an eye on things.

Anyone who wants to fill in information for Neverborn models check the list on Page 13 of this thread and let me know!

Made a decent start on Viktoria of Ashes last night.. Will try and finish it off tonight / tomorrow. 

With that in mind, it's probably also worth me touching on Viktoria of Blood, since they're so inter-related... Unless that's already been claimed?

Cheers,

Mouse

Mouseketeer, thanks! Looks like a great start, and I'm changing the article to Good.

Please do create the Viktoria of Blood page, too!

Maybe talk more about Sisters in Spirit in the mobility section?

It would be nice to talk more about how to use the two Viktorias together: You include the slingshot combo. What other combos are there that work?

Also, how do you choose activation order? It seems like there's a trick to it, because both Viktorias have timing effects, but reading this article I still don't know how to do it.

What do you use Vanessa for? Is she just a healer?

How do you keep the Viktorias alive?

How do you pick which one to use for which task?

What's the benefit of Sisters? Actually, a full list of benefits would be nice.

Which upgrades are Auto-Includes? I have heard many times that Mark of Chezuul is pretty much an auto-include, but probably for Vik of Blood. Is this so?

Abilities and Actions should be bolded.

How do you keep aVik alive when she's so fragile? (Or do you just plan for her to die, and if so, how do you get the most out of her before then?)

What Strats and Schemes are notable for Viktoria, and how does she accomplish them?

What Crew do you want to take? What models flesh out her weaknesses or synergize with her strengths?

What's in her Starting box, and where do you expand from there?

When do you want them close, and when do you want them separate? I know this is important, but ti would be great to get some specific suggestions.

How do you decide whether to use your buff spells to help other sisters or to act yourself?

Any other especially potent combinations that might not be obvious?

Do you always want to start with 7 soulstones, just to keep her alive?

In any case, great job! Thanks for writing this up.

Easy done. All stuff I'm hoping to tackle in round 2. Was actually hard trying to draw the line regarding how much to discuss with Blood & Ash synergies, since they're two separate models.. I've come to the conclusion there is just going to be a lot of cross over.

Also I've been TRYING to steer away from personal opinion (always take Shez'uul on Pokey. Always) but since it's a wiki, I figure I can add in as much opinion as I like, call it fact, and people can always edit from there... 

Am hoping to get most (if not all) of those questions answered rather shortly.

Cheers,

Mouse

Easy done. All stuff I'm hoping to tackle in round 2. Was actually hard trying to draw the line regarding how much to discuss with Blood & Ash synergies, since they're two separate models.. I've come to the conclusion there is just going to be a lot of cross over.

Also I've been TRYING to steer away from personal opinion (always take Shez'uul on Pokey. Always) but since it's a wiki, I figure I can add in as much opinion as I like, call it fact, and people can always edit from there... 

Am hoping to get most (if not all) of those questions answered rather shortly.

Cheers,

Mouse

Awesome!

So, for interactions, go ahead and put the description on the Master's pages. Most of the Master pages have a lot of details about synergies and how to use the Crew as a whole.

Personal opinion is fine, really. Others can edit. A lot of what PMF should offer is advice - not just a summary and explanation of what's in the cards (though that is welcome too) but advice and instructions on how to use the model and the whole Crew.

Mouseketeer - as an offensive trick maybe it is worthy to mention that since Viks are a glass cannons they really benefit from being activated as one of the last models when opponent has limited way to retaliate after Viks tornado hit. And with the new turn all you have to do is to win initiative and 'ere we go again :D

I have expanded Lady Justice's page (crew selection) and Perdita's page (some clues that you can play her with her traditional crew, as Panner didn't cover that well; also some counter tactics from the ranged guide and a link to that).

The Wastrels are missing on the Guild page.

As before, since my English is not up to speed, I'd love someone to look over it and point out mistakes. Thanks a lot!

Awesome!

So, for interactions, go ahead and put the description on the Master's pages. Most of the Master pages have a lot of details about synergies and how to use the Crew as a whole.

Personal opinion is fine, really. Others can edit. A lot of what PMF should offer is advice - not just a summary and explanation of what's in the cards (though that is welcome too) but advice and instructions on how to use the model and the whole Crew.

It's where I've started going, getting more advice less summary.. I think it'll take a couple of runs through to really be happy with it.. :)

Mouseketeer - as an offensive trick maybe it is worthy to mention that since Viks are a glass cannons they really benefit from being activated as one of the last models when opponent has limited way to retaliate after Viks tornado hit. And with the new turn all you have to do is to win initiative and 'ere we go again :D

Yeah - started touching on that with the latest edit.. I'm going to need to flesh it out a little more..

I could do some work on the Dreamer and his crew unless someone has already tackled that?

The Dreamer is currently in the "good" section so the page must be lacking a bit. What models did you have in mind when you say "his crew?" His old box set? Let me know which ones you start on so I can add you to the list.

I've finished Papa, but some blurbs about Zoraida and Daw would be good to add.

Also, Death Marshal is in a good place now, but the page is named Death Marshall, with two L. Similarly, Francisco's page is spelled Franciso.

The Dreamer is currently in the "good" section so the page must be lacking a bit. What models did you have in mind when you say "his crew?" His old box set? Let me know which ones you start on so I can add you to the list.

Which ones need work?

Hehe, all of them. See the list on p.13 of this thread for all Neverborn models and their current wiki status.

Oh, okay :D Um, I think I can start working on quite a many of them actually. I can see if the Dreamer needs anything, I can take Chompy, Daydreams, Stitched together, Coppelius and Weaver (unless someone really wants to do these two), Doppelganger, Insidious Madness and the Hooded Rider. Does that sound okay?

Oh, okay :D Um, I think I can start working on quite a many of them actually. I can see if the Dreamer needs anything, I can take Chompy, Daydreams, Stitched together, Coppelius and Weaver (unless someone really wants to do these two), Doppelganger, Insidious Madness and the Hooded Rider. Does that sound okay?

Go for it, but don't burn out! I've been trying to do one per day and it's working well so far. I'll add you to the list.

I have written some things regarding the Steam Trunk. It is not a big entry but the model is not that complex either. Please let me know if anything is missing. I will proceed with the rest of the Freikorps models as my time permits.

A bit different topic: shouldn't we start new entries to follow the state of other kind of models like we do here with Masters? I mean it gets harder to see what is going on with the rest of the stuff. I think a different topic dedicated to Henchmen, Enforcers etc. would be cool. Or we could separate them by Factions. Or both. :)

I have written some things regarding the Steam Trunk. It is not a big entry but the model is not that complex either. Please let me know if anything is missing. I will proceed with the rest of the Freikorps models as my time permits.

A bit different topic: shouldn't we start new entries to follow the state of other kind of models like we do here with Masters? I mean it gets harder to see what is going on with the rest of the stuff. I think a different topic dedicated to Henchmen, Enforcers etc. would be cool. Or we could separate them by Factions. Or both. :)

Hey Csonti! Thanks for doing the Steam Trunk.

I won't be able to track multiple threads as far as who did what for the raffle. I definitely see how it could be an advantage to plan with many small threads, but to account who did what afterwards would become much more difficult.

I won't be able to track multiple threads as far as who did what for the raffle. I definitely see how it could be an advantage to plan with many small threads, but to account who did what afterwards would become much more difficult.

You could have an "enforcer" be in charge of each faction's thread and report back to you with contributors.