Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Not sure what art needs added she's had the M2E art for a bit now. I added in some upgrades and discard most of the others as they won't affect her playstyle. Added Strats and Schemes as well as some more crew building tips, also added a playing against section. Let me know!!!!

My mistake on the art. It didn't load on my machine once.

I've updated this article to Great! Thanks for all the awesome work you do!

I can chip away at art and links for Lady J and work on Sonnias formatting. I noticed it looked a bit strange yesterday. I can look at HDB's notes for them and try add what is missing.

@ Hateful Darkblack: I've been tidying the entries for Deathmarshals and Stalkers, added pics, links and corrected formatting. The articles themselves are a bit basic, so I could use some ideas on what to add. Is this layout ok at least, I can refer to them to tidy up other entries at least.

Thanks for working on Lady J and Sonnia!

The Witchling Stalker and Death Marshalls look great! The only thing I can see missing is a warning when playing against Witchling Stalkers: They blow up when you kill them, so try to kill them at range to avoid damage!

I'll add to mcmourning tomorrow. I was hoping to claim him in the first place- got a lot of table time with him in both guild and ressur

I'll also try and add the model links to Hoffman. :)

ENinja

PS- I was reading through some of the other articles to see if I could learn something, and I did! But one bit of info I had to double check was Cassandra's understudy action, and the superprompt. Shine's got it saying she and Colette can chain prompt each other so long as you have 6's, but understudy says it can only be done once per turn- This means, at best, Colette can promp cassy to understudy, which she can use to prompt, and have Colette prompt her back. It's still an amazing tip, but at this point it reads as if it's an unclosed loop.

Food for thought

Awesome, ENinja!  Thanks for the updates. Working on Hoffman and McMourning edits would be awesome.

I don't know the answer about Cassandra's Superprompt. Is it up in the Rules forums right now? Maybe link to a discussion about it if it's not clear, or start one if there isn't one already?

Can someone pick up and work on Yan Lo some more?

I have him listed as a Good article, because there's so much great information, but I think he could definitely benefit from more editing and work.

Here are my notes:

This page has a lot of great data, but the formatting is kind of hard to read and absorb, and quite different from the other tactica pages without much advantage.

This page needs Yan Lo art.
This page mostly seems to be a cut and paste of his abilities, with commentary for each. It would be better to format this more like other PMF tactica pages: Overview, Mobility, Offense, Resilience, Tactics & Tips, Leading a Crew, Playing Against Yan Lo.
The Abilities section should probably get split up into other sections instead. There should be a section in Tactics and Tips about Chi, which includes information abou Harvest Chi and Focus Chi. The hiring section should include a discussion of Infiltration.
Lightning Dance should be moved to Mobility section I think.
There should also be a Resilience section.
The Ascendant Upgrades are included in the article, but really what this page needs is a brief summary of each, then an explanation of when you would use it. Advice on how to pick between the three would be really helpful here.
I kind of imagine that the Tactics and Tips should have three sections: one on Chi (including a list of how to get it, and how you can use it), one on Ascendant Upgrades (how to pick between then, how important it is, what kind of timing to expect), and one on Summoning (an explanation of how his Summoning works, since it's so different from other Masters, and what's the best way to use it.)
Most of the information on each of his Core Crew should be pulled into a separate article for each. This page should summarize a little, mention how you'd use them with yan Lo, and then link to those models.
The page also needs a section on Playing Against Yan Lo, and a section on choosing a crew. The page should include links to each of the other models, and mentions of other models that work well with him (with links to those articles too, even if they don't exist yet.)

I think I could edit some things about it. 

Great job Csonti! This is a good article, bordering on great.

Here are some notes I had, looking at this page:

Needs a graphic for Von Schill, toward the top.

I don't know what kind of graphic you ask for since the entry has a big VS pic at the top. Maybe you would like the M2E artwork for him? 

It would be good to explain what Finish the Cur does. The Offense section says how to use it, but not what it is.

I added this but I feel we are teetering between the fine line of being thorough and playing Captain Obvious.

Resilience should maybe mention the benefits that the Steam Trunk can give.

Done.

Upgrades give excellent advice, but it would be good to summarize what each Upgrade does in addition to giving advice.

I updated this one too, but again I think a wiki page should not be a complete reiteration what you can read on the cards themselves.

Something I hear a lot about Von Schill is that he's a Swiss Army Knife: a tool for every situation. Is this so? When you're building a Crew, which models do you choose for which kinds of situations? 

What do you get from Freikorps synergy, specifically? Is it a bad idea to hire in-faction but out-of-Freikorps? What models work well for that?

I think most of these questions are covered in the various sections but put some notes on each of the models listed.

I love the sample lists. Maybe talk about each one and how it works together? Why would you choose Balanced, Elite, or Sniper? When you have those crews, what does each model contribute to the overall plan? Even if it's just two sentences, it would give a much better understanding of how the Freikorps operates.

Done.

I don't know what kind of graphic you ask for since the entry has a big VS pic at the top. Maybe you would like the M2E artwork for him? 

Yeah, I am not sure why I didn't see that before. I think maybe my desktop wasn't showing graphics for a while or something.

Anyway, moved this to Great. Really nice work, all makes sense. Well done.

I can see your worries about too much repeating of the card text, but at this point, I do think it's actually easier to read for someone who doesn't have the stat card with them as they're reading, without going into full repetition copy and paste mode.

• Like 1

I'm reading some masters entries and i have found something i'm not sure with Nicos article.

... Decay is an often-underestimated heal and deal spell, with blast damage and blast healing of 2 on your friendly undead. Since it's a Ca and not a Sh, there's no randomization or benefits from soft cover...

I'm pretty sure that's not true. It's not a matter of Ca or Sh but if the attack in question has a  :ranged  symbol. Right ?

I'm reading some masters entries and i have found something i'm not sure with Nicos article.

... Decay is an often-underestimated heal and deal spell, with blast damage and blast healing of 2 on your friendly undead. Since it's a Ca and not a Sh, there's no randomization or benefits from soft cover...

I'm pretty sure that's not true. It's not a matter of Ca or Sh but if the attack in question has a  :ranged  symbol. Right ?

You are correct!

Shenlong looks fantastic! If possible it would be nice to include the existing sample art in there for him. Also, the font seems to be some kind of unsual font from cut and paste, different from the rest of the site. Those are the only things I can think to edit or change. Really nice work!

Do you know how to change the font of the text? I will start to add links to other models soon, and I added the concept art from Chronicles 10.

If you select the text you want to change, make sure that the headings are set right, it should be 'normal' for standard text.

Then, click the button on the shortcut bar that is a 'T' with a little paint pallette behind it. At the bottom of the window is a button which says 'clear styles', click this and it should set everything you selected to the default text size and font.

You are correct!

There is more in the Nico article:

Death's Whip

This is Nicodem's ability that makes him shine compared to many other summoning Models. Any model friendly undead summoned within 6' of Nicodem are immune to Slow. This means that any model he summons is operating at almost full abilities (still can't interact on turn its summoned) when it appears. He is able to quickly raise and get undead forward towards objectives and enemies.

While technicly true, death's whip makes all friendly undead in range immune to slow, not just in case of summoning.

Done Hunter yesterday and the latigo pistolero today although I haven't used them in a while so as usual if someone can read it, correct spelling and hopefully improve something please go ahead. 

Also noticed Perdita is not done at all? Is anyone working on her? 

Do you know how to change the font of the text? I will start to add links to other models soon, and I added the concept art from Chronicles 10.

Thanks!

Yeah, changing the font isn't too hard, but it's slightly annoying because it removes other formatting too. There's a button in the top menu next to Underline that's a T with a sphere. ("Style Text"). Highlight text, then click Style Text, then click Clear Styles. That will get rid of any weird fonds, but it will also remove some other formatting stuff, unfortunately.

I made a list of the statuses of Neverborn models. Would it be best to start a new thread, or can we handle it all here? Threads for each faction might be in order. The listing and claiming of Masters seemed to work very well as it was clear who was doing what. 

I made a list of the statuses of Neverborn models. Would it be best to start a new thread, or can we handle it all here? Threads for each faction might be in order. The listing and claiming of Masters seemed to work very well as it was clear who was doing what. 

Up to you! It would be easier for me if you did it here, because that makes it easier for me to make a list of who contributed to the Wiki for the raffle. But if you'd prefer to do it in a new thread, that works too!

Wow, one short vacation and I miss all the action.

I sent a join-request and am ready to help out. Since Perdita is claimed I could help with Lady Justice or Sonnia Criid and their respective crews.

Awesome! I wrote up some notes on what I think Sonnia and Lady Justice need.

I'm about to import some content for Perdita, too.