Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Strategies done, if you find any grammar or spelling mistakes, feel free to edit, as English is not my native language.

Schemes will follow

I fear, I've overwritten the original one now, but as it hasn't been complete I plan on completing mine soon.

Strategies done, if you find any grammar or spelling mistakes, feel free to edit, as English is not my native language.

Schemes will follow

I fear, I've overwritten the original one now, but as it hasn't been complete I plan on completing mine soon.

No problem. These look great! I'm merging them right now and will edit grammar/spelling as I can.

Updated Shenlong a little with more advice on his Upgrade Cycle. I just distilled from what you had in there, Ezyryder. Can you check that what I said makes sense?

I just made a quick glance, but I think it looks good! 

Ezyryder, this looks awesome! Really great work.

I can think of a few ways to expand this to make it better:

Maybe something in Tactics & Tips on how to choose which (0) to use each turn, since that's kind of a thing.

Maybe something about how he can get each condition, what he can do with it, and how to choose between them.

More advice on how and when to switch between upgrades.

Crew Selection information, with links to other Crew, and when to use each.

Also, playing against Shenlong section would be nice to add in.

There was a thing that they said on Immune to Influence episode 4 (MP3) that I really liked: that Shenlong is a puzzle, and once they solve it it's going to be awesome to play him. I really want to understand that puzzle or how to solve it - maybe more details about his overall structure and how to use him well? What does it look like when someone is winning with him?

I'll mark this as Finished, because it's a solid article, but I hope you'll expand more on how to make winning choices with him.

Awesome notes, really, I will try to implement them soon!

OK, given Misaki another round, still have to write the Outcast part of creating a crew and the strategy and scheme section, though that I hope will be quick. If anybody minds reading it already to start telling me what needs getting another look at I'd appreciate it. After closing her up I'll go into Ten Thunder minions and enforcers like Tengu, 10 Thunder Brother, Lone Swordsman, Katanaka sniper and so on.

• Like 1

OK, given Misaki another round, still have to write the Outcast part of creating a crew and the strategy and scheme section, though that I hope will be quick. If anybody minds reading it already to start telling me what needs getting another look at I'd appreciate it. After closing her up I'll go into Ten Thunder minions and enforcers like Tengu, 10 Thunder Brother, Lone Swordsman, Katanaka sniper and so on.

Nice!

So, links to other models would be good in that section.

Needs a little spelling and grammar editing. I'm happy to do that, or anyone else can if they get a chance.

I love that you talk about her Deadly Dance escape trick.

Adding a Playing Against Misaki section would help.

I feel like the part about Downburst could be expanded a little. When do you use it? Why do you use it? More than that, how exactly does it work? This one gets a lot of arguments and confusion on the forums sometimes; I'd love to see the article clear it up.

Anyway, looks awesome. I just moved it to Good, but keep editing!

• Like 1

I am thinking about adding a fourth category of GREAT for articles that look totally complete, have all sections filled out, graphics included, edited for spelling and layout, etc. Unless anyone objects, I'll probably start sorting stuff into there to get more of an idea of what's possible within the next few days, when I have time to sort through it.

• Like 1

Pandora is just about done. I need to add some info on schemes and there are some models that I have never used with her that I cannot really comment on. I have linked to the models that appear to have sections and will do so for the rest when the pages become available.

Somebody was doing Neverborn minions, is any help needed with that?

• Like 1

I am thinking about adding a fourth category of GREAT for articles that look totally complete, have all sections filled out, graphics included, edited for spelling and layout, etc. Unless anyone objects, I'll probably start sorting stuff into there to get more of an idea of what's possible within the next few days, when I have time to sort through it.

Wouldn't be a bad thing, I approve of this whole heartedly, though a lot of Gremlin stuff will be missing art. I'm getting the Gremlin pages done with as much speed as I can though feel free to tell me what needs expanded on and such! 

• Like 1

Hey all, just a heads-up. I took Marcus's page as a template for my Ironsides text, and accidentally typed directly into the field rather than copy-pasting. Bit tired tonight, but I think the damage was mitigated, as I was able to revert to the previous edit. Can someone just give it a once-over and make sure that it's all there. Really sorry about this guys, that was a stupid mistake.

Hiya folks, just a little update for the Guld Minions - a few more tweaks to Death Marshals, filled out a lot more on Witchling Stalkers and added pictures for both.  I'll probably be out of things tomorrow, but will keep chipping away at the minions during lunch hours and evenings :)

Nice!

So, links to other models would be good in that section.

Needs a little spelling and grammar editing. I'm happy to do that, or anyone else can if they get a chance.

I love that you talk about her Deadly Dance escape trick.

Adding a Playing Against Misaki section would help.

I feel like the part about Downburst could be expanded a little. When do you use it? Why do you use it? More than that, how exactly does it work? This one gets a lot of arguments and confusion on the forums sometimes; I'd love to see the article clear it up.

Anyway, looks awesome. I just moved it to Good, but keep editing!

Ok, added what was missing, some links, a Playing against Misaki section and gave more mentions of Downburst along the entry, so I consider Misaki finished outside of a good round of editing which I would greatly appreciate if either your or somebody else had a look at it.

I've also added an entry for Tengu and Ten Thunder Brothers, though I created it incorrectly with the name 10 Thunder Brother and made a new entry and while linking later noticed there was the old M1 Ten Thunder Brother page, don't really know what the best approach to clean that and avoid confusion would be. Please tell me if the format I'm following for minions is AOK or if something is amiss. Hope to give it another push tomorrow and keep filling out more Ten Thunder models.