Dreamer Summoning Card

Ratty

So I guess the Dreamer needs a summoning card too.. As he can dream of horrible things with tentacles to eat your face.

http://wyrd-games.net/community/files/file/78-dreamer-summoning-card/

post-17627-0-04301400-1397762437_thumb.j

For those that don't play summoners, here is a brief rundown of what these cards are for

Each of the masters I have done cards for can summon a collection of models and the TN of their summon is based on the cost of the model summoned.

These cards show what models these summoner can create and what card you have to cheat in or flip to summon them. Molly has two cards as she has 2 different limited upgrades one which allows her to summon Horror Minions and one which allows her to summon Spirit Minions.

So for example I'm playing Nicodem, the highest card in my hand is a 12 and I also have a 9 of Crows. I could choose to summon a Rotten Belle, knowing that if I fail to flip a 9+ of crows I can just cheat in my 9 of Crows, or I could spend a soulstone to get an extra Crow and go after a Student of Viscera, knowing I can cheat in a 12 and I have the crow from the soulstone.

• Like 4

Hi Ratty,

Thanks muchly for making us a beautiful card as well! I was wondering if you could please include Teddy though? I know it looks like he can't be summoned, but if one were to include Mr. Tannen in the crew, it is possible to flip high enough by being in range of his "Leave it to Luck" aura.

Cheers,

Woo.

Not sure though should Teddy be listed there as it can get confusing, after all it's only a possibility if you include another model. Then it would be The Dreamer and Mr Tannen summoning sheet :D

It matters not where any bonuses to the casting attempt come from, it is still The Dreamer doing the summoning. If The Dreamer has the upgrade he can summon nightmares, Teddy is a nightmare and thus should be included.

I disagree. It's a quick reference sheet. In quick reference, you don't need all possibilities (as that is no longer a quick reference).

Dreamer + Tannen = Teddy is a possibility, true, but for the people likely to go that road I doubt they need the quick reference card. And for people still learning the Dreamer, it would be confusing on the card.

I just think it's best to focus the card on the basics.

I disagree. It's a quick reference sheet. In quick reference, you don't need all possibilities (as that is no longer a quick reference).

Dreamer + Tannen = Teddy is a possibility, true, but for the people likely to go that road I doubt they need the quick reference card. And for people still learning the Dreamer, it would be confusing on the card.

I just think it's best to focus the card on the basics.

:+fate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...