Release list is not making sense

WalkingInBlack

Nice catch on the young Lacroix, given the new sales model that limits totems to their master's box rather than being available individually I'm sure there would have been a few choice comments about being able to field 3 but only having one in the box. (especially as metals dry up and new players come on board).  I hope there are 2 skeeters in the Somer box.

Dave

Thanks for the updates Nathan, I can completely appreciate how things don't go to plan. Plans often go wrong and unexpected things come up to bite you on the rear. At the end of the day I'd rather wait a little bit longer for a superior product but it can be frustrating at times. It's always nice to see you guys coming here to give us a sit rep. 

I would have liked to get some more concret answer from Wyrd staff about the Ophelia box.

I think you have your concrete answer from Nathan already, Ophelia is delayed. 

the Chronicles doesn't even have Ophelia listed for May or for summer release, the delay was significant but ophelia will be out when she's out. Im waiting for Ophelia too but these things happen. For now, i'll console myself with Som'er in May and go from there.

Out of curiosity, is the Guild Guard a single model for $16?  I'd assume its 2 models (though I'd LOVE 3) but I've never seen it listed with a model count after it.  Kind of expensive at that point, but the real downer would be the fact it would be a single sculpt of a model taken in multiples.

Also, did the Doppleganger get pushed back?  That was another model I remember seeing on earlier release lists.