it finally came...Po Boys Terrain crowdfunding live!

harbinger

I'm not sure I'm clear on the differences between waves. Is it the same product but you're just separating them out by a max of 200 orders to give more accurate delivery times?

That is exactly it :) That is why my start was few days latter then wanted. Was waiting on the cutter to get back to me with estimates on work loads so knew how many I could promise per wave.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

It's the Scorpion, right?

shhhh it was a pretty binding NDA....

I want to take a moment to thank all you. It has been lot more work getting this set up, barely slept in days (dealing with opposite hours from the manufacturers.) But you guys make it worth every moment.

I suck at keeping secrets so Ill spill it. The first 50 backers will be betaing my latex textured playing mat.

Is distressed an option for backers? Because I'll be getting lots of that if it is. Backed regardless

hmmmmm let me do some calculations, that would require a lot of hand work and I would have to figure out if offering at current prices would put me in the hole. Not trying be a hard ass, just during the funding prices are so close to the line I have to be extremely careful

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Pledge made. Lucky number 13.

Every town needs a gallows, jail, and stocks. Just a suggestion.

Ill work something out :) gallows NP.. jail will take some thought as I am not happy with look of bricks cut into balsa

hmmmmm let me do some calculations, that would require a lot of hand work and I would have to figure out if offering at current prices would put me in the hole. Not trying be a hard ass, just during the funding prices are so close to the line I have to be extremely careful

Heck even as just an option on some of the smaller/easier piece would be nice :Smug_Puppet2: Don't expect you to spend 3 days on a saloon for 3 extra bucks though :P

Heck even as just an option on some of the smaller/easier piece would be nice :Smug_Puppet2: Don't expect you to spend 3 days on a saloon for 3 extra bucks though :P

I actually thought it was an option when I scanned the project, though I'm not disappointed it's not. Now I don't have to decide on the style I prefer. It would be cool to get some of the smaller pieces distressed, though. Especially the outhouse!

Ok, this offer only available to Malifaux customers as a special thanks to you all. Without the community here I would not been pushed into following this dream.

For first 20 people that message me here on the forums, your purchase will be distressed and stained gray instead the normal color.

If choose this option the buildings will be of the frontier style.

4 sets available.

Edited by harbinger

Related: how do you increase your pledge on Indiegogo? Im not seeing an option and finances dictate that I want the 100$ level now instead of 35$

should be able to contribute again and choose donate without perk, just donate the difference between the sets then shoot me a email at pb_terrain@live.com so they I can update my order spreadsheet

I'm a little confused about the special deal your offering wyrd forum backers I see upscale frontier and distressed which option is standard and which options do we have? btw I backed for the whole town I cant wait and I didn't even see the post about the textured mat until just a few seconds ago

I'm a little confused about the special deal your offering wyrd forum backers I see upscale frontier and distressed which option is standard and which options do we have? btw I backed for the whole town I cant wait and I didn't even see the post about the textured mat until just a few seconds ago

Thanks for your support :) I am going to have to look at way I worded the funding page. My intention was to show the terrain guide would explain ways to finish the buildings and those 3 pics was visual examples.

The buildings come in upscale or frontier; which refers to way they are physically built not finished. Distressing was just an example of what a person could do with the buildings once received them. For Wyrd forum members I am willing to have a number of sets "distressed" before they are shipped. Would make a nice ghost town theme. This will only be done to frontier style (style with the low sidewalk.)

If would like to jump on that just shoot me a message here on the forum :)