What's happened to the arcade high scores??

I just discovered that there's something wrong with the arcade high scores. All my tiles are gone (6 of them) and the current high-scorers of those games have much lower scores than what I had. For instance, I had the high score of Jambuster with some 10000+ points and now Duende has the high score with 3000 something...

Not that I care a great deal, but apparently something has happened!

The scores got wiped out awhile back, I think around the time the new games were added, but the forum badges still stayed with the proper high scorer, even though they no longer appeared on the high scores list. I guess that changed though.:ripped:

They look to have been wiped out again and the badges with them this time.

My tiles went way up, (and I just went nd gained a few more) but of course most of mine ar based on only playig like once and grabbing the tiles, so they will be easy to take from me.

I figure the reset that happened a while back, finally is matching up. That is, I used to go to the arcade and it would say that a game had no high score, then I would click on the game and say the high score was 1,000,000 held by xxx... now it says there is no high score and there really is no high score (so of course I grab it real quick like)...

I dont expect to hold my tilesvery long, but figured I would havea good laugh for tht short time I have them.. with the look on your faces... he he he

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to mess around with the arcade between now and the end of the year and see about doing an auto prune of everything, reset all the scores and clear out the database so that this is cleared up.

I might also add in some new games, add the games to categories of sorts (shooters, puzzles, etc) if I can get the time or sucker someone into it and set everything to auto-prune on a monthly basis.

Of course, in that time I also need to deal with the green dots. That's if I can be persuaded to get off my lazy butt.

:D