Climbing out of a slump

im_open_to_suggestions

Hello everyone, im looking for motivation.  Ever since Nellie has came out I have found myself playing her almost exclusively and although I am doing well with her im starting to get very very bored of her.

so I have came here to ask the masses what are some silly ideas to try.  I have got every Guild Master but would like ideas more for Hoffman, Lady J, Sonya and the Masked Man as I have played Dita, McCabe and McMorning a fair whack too.

Any and all ideas are welcome.

Trade contact information with @4thstringer and you can probably have a constant stream of ideas for all eternity. :D 

I'll give it a shot.

Sonnia:
Stalker spam! Bring 'em from the start, summon 'em, buff 'em with a handler or two... Just go apeshit!

Lucius:
Control lists where you try to not kill anyone (conditions that just randomly happened to be applied to them don't count of course). Lawyers, Dade, Reporters, buries, etc.

McMourning deserves another chance as well I think. Think of all those silly beasts you could try with him. 

3 hours ago, im_open_to_suggestions said:

Hello everyone, im looking for motivation.  Ever since Nellie has came out I have found myself playing her almost exclusively and although I am doing well with her im starting to get very very bored of her.

so I have came here to ask the masses what are some silly ideas to try.  I have got every Guild Master but would like ideas more for Hoffman, Lady J, Sonya and the Masked Man as I have played Dita, McCabe and McMorning a fair whack too.

Any and all ideas are welcome.

Dig back into the forum for the "what ideas do you want to try.  We have collected some really interesting ones, with some reports on how those ideas worked out.  

Just from what you have there, I think you should play with Hoffman.  Specifically, try to find the most ridiculous things to make into a cyborg.  Or try a list with 4 guardians and the peacekeeper in it. 

• Like 3