-Kudra (7ss)
Debt to the Guild (1ss)

-Scorpius (6ss)

-Nurse (5ss)

-Brutal Effigy (4ss)

-Witchling Stalker (5ss)

48ss      6ss cache

Oh boy
Poison factory can produse tons of poison dmg and i think this will be amazing.
10 activasions, 3 henchmen, can't wait to test this stuff)

What do you guys think?

Upd. Myranda with Debt for free ss now.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jinn said:

You should put A Debt to the Guild on Myranda. You get to draw a card, get +1 damage and then gain the stone back when you transform.

I kinda like +4 dmg here. It gives Kudra real chances to kill pretty solid model without armour with one charge ignoring hard to kill for 7 or less hp models. Still killing them if they have 8-9 hp at the end of the turn also.
But I can use Debt on Myranda too. Thx for your idea.

11 hours ago, Freman said:

I would be torn between Plastic Surgery and Evidence Tampering. To my way of thinking, Scalpel Slinging makes McMourning into a real machine for getting round the table and killing things.

MMmm... nah
I'm tearing myself apart between Surgery and Guild Coroner.   Guild coroner is SOOOOO GOOD.

12 hours ago, Freman said:

I would be torn between Plastic Surgery and Evidence Tampering. To my way of thinking, Scalpel Slinging makes McMourning into a real machine for getting round the table and killing things.

I tend to want to use his other (0) actions instead and just push off poison damage for mobility. If you can scalpel sling you could just charge usually, I'm not sure in what kind of situation the scalpel is that much better. Seems to me like the enemy model would need to be at 2hp and in perfect charge range after the push and one walk so you could charge another target or something? If you need to attack the enemy once more you could just have charged and if you just wanted to move there you could do a rancid transplant which will translate into pretty much similar damage and a push but with a greater range and higher stat. In interference and when trying to deny claim jump (so about every damn game right now) the end of turn push just before scoring can be pretty neat.

Using the doc as a killing machine hasn't panned out for me in guild so I often use his (0) to make someone place markers for claim jump or dig their graves.

4 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

I have a list built right now with MCM, Chihuahua, web, amina w debt, kudra w debt, frank w wade in, a sanctioned spellcaster and a nurse.

Wouldn't a witchling be handier than a spellcaster? Or am I missing some particular trick that your twisted mind has thought up? ;) Heal and un-paralyze is great to have access to.

Also: who is web? Sebastian, I presume?

4 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Wouldn't a witchling be handier than a spellcaster? Or am I missing some particular trick that your twisted mind has thought up? ;) Heal and un-paralyze is great to have access to.

Also: who is web? Sebastian, I presume?

Yeah web was supposed to say Seb.  The SS instead of a WS was a late switch to take advantage of all the henchmen. I'm going to first turn spray them with countless elemental bolts from a el mayored Ss before getting the rest going.  

• Like 1