Bandersnatch question

scratchnsniff

You're ignoring the words "for the purposes of making Attack Actions" on the Bandersnatch's Shadow Lair card.  That's all it's allowed to draw line of sight for, not whatever else you might want, like schemes or strategies.  

Likewise, Shadow Lair and Shadow Hunting only apply to Attack Actions, not Tactical Actions, or schemes and strategies.  In case you're going to have a follow up concerning Interact or other tactical actions...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Another question:

If the Bandersnatch jumps into one of my own model which is terrifying and gets the False Suspicion trigger - does the target has to perform a horror duel because it targetes my own model with an attack action? If so, as I am the target's controller for said attack action, I could purposedly fail the horror duel and thus paralyzing the target, right?

If that is the case - *muahahaha*

26 minutes ago, Treehouse said:

Another question:

If the Bandersnatch jumps into one of my own model which is terrifying and gets the False Suspicion trigger - does the target has to perform a horror duel because it targetes my own model with an attack action? If so, as I am the target's controller for said attack action, I could purposedly fail the horror duel and thus paralyzing the target, right?

If that is the case - *muahahaha*

Yeah, much like with any obey-like effect.

1 hour ago, Treehouse said:

Nice. So even if Huggy can't obey someone to attack it, if a Bandersnatch is in its shadow, it can do it for Huggy.

Yeah, aounds right. Huggy can do it, they just don't need to check for his terror since they count as friendlyto him. He cab force them to terror against an illuminated or something.

• 4 weeks later...